• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dismantle 2824-2 movement step by step

serenity123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/15
Brilliant guide very informative. Which one is the crown release button please?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

robinstyler

Renowned Member
4/7/16
almost all the fotos are gone sadly. Anyone know if there is anyway to find them again?

JWJ

Known Member
18/7/17
What a shame that helpful threads like this have basically been erased. So many of my search results are of threads with erased photos or videos because of Photobucket. What a shame :(

velocity90

Horology Curious
6/2/17
Anyone has the pictures? We could make a pdf from it maybe?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn U FEEL PRIME met Tapatalk

donnovan

Horology Curious
13/10/16
Great to post something like this! Why are the pictures not working? Probably a PDF File would also be great :)

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Photbucket took the crap and is holding ppls pics hostage

D

d4m.test

yeah boycott Photobucket. Last time I used it was 13 years ago.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
These stickied guides are incredibly useful, but PhotoBucket makes it hard to see the pics. I had to download them all to see them - and found the easiest way to access the guides quickly was to make a PDF. I did this for my own use, but thought it might be helpful to others here if I shared them. Link below,

I must thank Milkbread for these excellent guides, and credit him as the author of the images. If I'm inadvertently breaking any by-laws by doing this, please let me know and I'll delete.

Disassembly Guide.