• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disappointing

Rwl80

Looking Around
3/7/21
I bought an Omega watch from Dealer Clocks.

The ordering process went smoothly and the watch was received as expected.

After 2 weeks of normal use, the pearl fell out of the bezel.

I understand these are replica watches and I never expected the watch to compare with my genuine Omega but a $400 watch shouldn't fall apart after 2 weeks.

I contacted Dealer Clocks and was told a replacement bezel would be ordered but I would be responsible for 50% of the price.

Over 2 months on, I still haven't received the replacement part and I've been refused any return, refund or replacement option.

Excuse after excuse. I've now given up; overall, very disappointing experience.

I certainly wouldn't recommend Dealer Clocks for quality of products or for customer service.

Reactions: vagi

carlosparaglide

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/11/19
WELCOME TO MY WORLD I GOT A AVENGER FROM THEN BRACELET BROKE IN A WEEK & THEY WANT ME TO BUY A NEW BRACELET DISAPPOINTING

timewontstop

Horology Curious
18/1/24
Why not just replace the pearl yourself? You probably can find them on eBay.

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
WELCOME TO MY WORLD I GOT A AVENGER FROM THEN BRACELET BROKE IN A WEEK & THEY WANT ME TO BUY A NEW BRACELET DISAPPOINTING
Hi Carlos,

I've already replied you on email regarding this, but just to recap; Factory isn't giving us spare links so we have already ordered an entire bracelet to part out and send you the links. But as it's the CNY period now, we won't be able to get it immediately, so do be patient, once we get the links after the holidays, we'll send it to you.

Cartierlam

Horology Curious
12/3/24
Hi Carlos,

I've already replied you on email regarding this, but just to recap; Factory isn't giving us spare links so we have already ordered an entire bracelet to part out and send you the links. But as it's the CNY period now, we won't be able to get it immediately, so do be patient, once we get the links after the holidays, we'll send it to you.
Hi

I would like to buy this, do you have it in stock?

I can pay by PayPal

Please let me know
thanks.

Sent from my iPad