• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disappointing experience - Esperienza deludente

ogvcap

Horology Curious
24/7/15
Disappointing experience with Steve Asian 7750 - I received a different watch than the one in the QC photos. Steve said it was due to a co-worker mistake. I bought, or better to say I hope to have bought, an XF Tudor Pelagos (black version).

Reactions: Tiger4

sid123

Horology Curious
19/9/22
Oh damn. Sorry you didn't get the watch you wanted originally. What do you want to though? Do you want to go through the whole exchanging process or is this watch good enough that you think well it is what it is.

ogvcap

Horology Curious
24/7/15
Oh damn. Sorry you didn't get the watch you wanted originally. What do you want to though? Do you want to go through the whole exchanging process or is this watch good enough that you think well it is what it is.
No, dear sir, what I want is to let everyone know that it is not sure that you will receive what you have approved and that the QC process could be just smoke in the eyes and a waste of time. This is not what I expect from a TD

Reactions: reyes73

Bvp1789

Horology Curious
1/9/22
At least you got yours. I ordered mine over a month now and asked if it would be done by November 1st. They ensured that I would receive it by my deadline. Communication is horrible. The last time we talked he told me that I would receive the QC the following day after our conversation. Almost a week now no QC pictures or replies. And past my dead line.

Reactions: ogvcap