• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Did I receive the wrong Daytona?

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Can anyone comment on this? Has there been a change in the xtal used by Clean for their Daytona?
I read on another thread that they changed to the deep crystal and that's why I specifically asked Lucy for the latest version.

Reactions: RollyAP

Kappa1911

As a realist, you must give me the watch.
Patron
Certified
31/5/22
CONUS
This thread is everything I love about this forum. While my knowledge is nowhere near everyone else’s OP they indeed do look the same to me as well. Also thanks for asking. I learned a few new things reading everyone’s responses.

wolfwood

4/2/11
Yeah, that what I love about this community. Everyone is so wiling to pitch in to help.

Reactions: emdeevee

Jazz01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/23
Europe
I read on another thread that they changed to the deep crystal and that's why I specifically asked Lucy for the latest version.
that would be a game-changer for me to pull the trigger. So far in all direct comparisons the crystal of BT looked far better to me and I was also doubtful of the white on your pics first. I've read some messages in other threads saying that CF might have changed the glas but not sure if this were more sales-supporting messages, at least I missed any more official sounding confirmation ...

Holding the watch in your hands, sounds to me that you really can see a difference of the crystal/white dial compared to older CF v2 pics, right?

wolfwood

4/2/11
that would be a game-changer for me to pull the trigger. So far in all direct comparisons the crystal of BT looked far better to me and I was also doubtful of the white on your pics first. I've read some messages in other threads saying that CF might have changed the glas but not sure if this were more sales-supporting messages, at least I missed any more official sounding confirmation ...

Holding the watch in your hands, sounds to me that you really can see a difference of the crystal/white dial compared to older CF v2 pics, right?
Yeah, in the v2 pics the glass seems to be more cloudy but this one is so clear. Just like the BT's pics.

Reactions: Jazz01

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
I think everyone is missing the obvious smoking gun –
His watch is showing a completely different time to the QC image. :unsure:
season 14 episode 3 GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Oilime and P..DR..D