• PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING RWI TODAY !
    We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY,
    CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

Delivery time question (or concern)

jilbec

Supporter
12/10/18
I purchased a VSF 126610 LN and got mail having tracking number from PT shipping on July 15. Now it has been 21 days without any further update since the initial "USPS label created, not on the system yet " shipping update. I sent inquiry mail and answered "it's normal " and to wait patiently. I'm starting get anxious after "usual" 2 week delivery period on my book.
My questions:
1. Is there anyway I can ask them to initiate an investigation what's going on?
2. Or, is it really supposed to take this long? If it is supposed to take this long, what is the extra $35 for expedited delivery service for? Isn't it supposed to be delivered much faster than Free Aliexpress shipping?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Remember you are buying illegal counterfeit items. Sometimes things don’t go as planned. Be patient, some of us wait up to 2-3 months to get our illegal goods. Just my 2 centavos

Reactions: P..DR..D

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. It happens to all the shipments to USA since from June. Due to HK customs is checking strictly on replicas, it may takes more time to process. Please give a bit more time.

Reactions: jilbec

jilbec

Supporter
12/10/18
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. It happens to all the shipments to USA since from June. Due to HK customs is checking strictly on replicas, it may takes more time to process. Please give a bit more time.
Oh that makes much more sense now. Thanks for your explanation. I feel relieved.

Last edited: