• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Delivered yesterday

neil b

Horology Curious
14/2/23
England
Really disappointed think it was damaged in transit QC photos were fine
e mailed Ryan see what happens

treyhlb

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/20
is it a crack, or is it speedbumps?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Cracked ceramic - looks to have copped a hit as you can see some bezel damage on the steel scallops as well....
What was the outside of the package like when it was delivered. EIther way, Ryan and the team are always great to deal with and I'm sure it will get resolved for you.

neil b

Horology Curious
14/2/23
England
yes packageing was damaged plastic container was cracked dident notice crack fist off ,
only noticed when I took photos to post up and enlarged photo and thought s!!t .
have emailed ryan to ask for another cf bezel to be sent out and il get it fitted herein uk
still waiting to hear from him 😕

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
yes packageing was damaged plastic container was cracked dident notice crack fist off ,
only noticed when I took photos to post up and enlarged photo and thought s!!t .
have emailed ryan to ask for another cf bezel to be sent out and il get it fitted herein uk
still waiting to hear from him 😕
Shit happens and I'm sure Ryan will come to the party for ya... he's a champ.
Just make sure the crown unscrews and screws back in nicely as well and there are no micro chips on the crystal in that area.