• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Delays notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Hey Guys! Hope everything’s fine everyone.

So, today my wife had a surgery, nothing to worry about but she’ll be unable to lift weights for 3 weeks. This means I’ll be a full time daddy for half of the day, cause she can’t lift our daughter so my “work power” will be halved.

Both my guys are at work the whole day, but please bear with a bit of delays on my end. If anyone who has an open order is into any sort of hurry, feel free to contact me via any of my official channels and I’ll have my guys arrange return shipping ASAP so you can sort your mod/repair with any other Trusted Watchmaker.

Take care!
Nik

DustyDude

No, I dont need it - but I want it....
Supporter
Certified
21/6/22
Switzerland
all the best to your wife nik!

i have time, so lets stay on our plan(s) :coffee:

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
Hey Guys! Hope everything’s fine everyone.

So, today my wife had a surgery, nothing to worry about but she’ll be unable to lift weights for 3 weeks. This means I’ll be a full time daddy for half of the day, cause she can’t lift our daughter so my “work power” will be halved.

Both my guys are at work the whole day, but please bear with a bit of delays on my end. If anyone who has an open order is into any sort of hurry, feel free to contact me via any of my official channels and I’ll have my guys arrange return shipping ASAP so you can sort your mod/repair with any other Trusted Watchmaker.

Take care!
Nik
Wishing your wife a speedy and smooth recovery ❤️‍🩹

vicad

Renowned Member
14/6/15
Hi everyone, does anyone know if Nikz is still taking orders and work requests? I've been trying to contact him (pm and via his website) since begining of October and have not received any answer from him. Thanks!

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
I just checked your PMs and you talking about some project to be started “around next year”?

vicad

Renowned Member
14/6/15
I just checked your PMs and you talking about some project to be started “around next year”?
Sorry Nikz, my PM is not as clear as I thought. I was planning on going gen movement early next year, but have already started collecting gen parts for my project and wanted you input on what gen parts to get and the quote/cost of each parts and your services. I will send you a new pm stating what work and parts I'm looking for. It would be great if you could check it. Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.