• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ANOTHER mass shooting in the US !

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Breaks my heart. I'm gonna give my daughter the biggest hug when I pick her up today.

Ilias_t

Known Member
26/4/12
Why do something like this? They were small children! God rest those poor angels and help their parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I'm trying to think of one other civilized country that has these types of incidents happening, as often as we do here in the US. I cannot think of one.

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
That's sad, hate that humans like these live among us.

I'm trying to think of one other civilized country that has these types of incidents happening, as often as we do here in the US. I cannot think of one.

Maybe cause no other civilized country give such an easy access to military grade weapons to any maniac?

guami007

Renowned Member
27/2/11
Why do something like this? They were small children! God rest those poor angels and help their parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the part that I cannot wrap my head around :angry: I'm so upset atm.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
Maybe cause no other civilized country give such an easy access to military grade weapons to any maniac?

True that, it kindda sticks out, don't it? Still, we're getting those things in europe more than we used to. Remember norway summer 2011.

It's just horrible. And this time with an elementary school. There are no words. Poor poor little innocent children. Imagine their last seconds.... :(

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
We've had how many this year alone ? It's sickening. I am not one to blame weapons alone. But there is no debating the fact that we have some very sick people walking amongst us.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
We were sitting with our children in our arms watching comics as my wife got a sms from a close friend and started to sob...we huged our children a little more than normal. My kids are asleep now and I thank god they are safe and healthy every single day. Very sad day ( once again ) :(

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I just can't imagine how hard it is for those parents and family who lost so their little ones.