• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dealer of the Year: 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
They provide the gateway to the watches we love..... vote for that dealer who you think is a cut above the rest....

The ballot is:

1. Puretime
2. hont
3. Time4Direct
4. DSN
5. Watcheden

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
I did not vote in this thread, as my favorite dealer is missing. Anyway, I guess Hont is popular and I may try a transaction with him soon.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I'll have to go for T4D because he's done more to bring down, or keep down, the prices. Keeps the other dealers in line.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
This was a close one for me, I like T4D for many reasons, not the least of which is his VERY consistent presence here on the forum.

fersi

Known Member
1/7/09
My vote is for Hont......
Hont needs to work on his Website, improve his english skills and accept Paypal.
Then he would be the Perfect dealer, but still, in 2009, he delivered great replicas at competitive prices, provided good photos of the actual watches and worked to resolve any problems and to leave the customer satisfied.

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
td4... consistent and quality and no bullshit ........i like that ...........

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
Hont Rules

Hont is a really nice person.
But we need more from him.
We have really nice pics and great price, but we need more info about what we buy.
Tks Hont.
acharria

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Maybe my question sounds odd, but why didn't you include all RWI approved dealers ? It would have been a nice and additionnal way (referring to Rooster's survey) to rate our dealers.

Also, I would have loved a Photographer Award, as there are many good ones (MM and Spirit, amongst others) :)
Hope I'm not too much off-topic :)

midasmook

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/08
Maybe my question sounds odd, but why didn't you include all RWI approved dealers ? It would have been a nice and additionnal way (referring to Rooster's survey) to rate our dealers.

I agree with Pix here, my first dealer of choice isn't here so I don't think it's correct that I vote.

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
LoS said that he was limited to five choices in each category, so unfortunately, not all of the dealers were represented. Sorry that your favorite isn't among them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.