• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona 116500 ARF experience

bobthewatch

Getting To Know The Place
15/6/20
Hi all, just ordered my first watch and wanted to document how the process went;
I'm based in Europe
After lurking the forum for weeks/months I finally contacted Sead (Supermirrors) in June. Communication was not really great. I'm still waiting on a second answer. So I was already thinking of stopping buying a rep.
Luckily I contacted Lucy (Truetime168) who responded in hours. We agreed quickly over the watch and a few hours later I ordered my first watch.

I ordered an ARF v2 116500 Rolex a few hours later by wiring the money via TransferWise. Lucy preferred CNY currency, so I did that (cost me about 2 eu extra). I got a quick confirmation that she would get the watch as soon as the money came in.
As I learned from the forum I didn't email and just waited until I got a reply a week later.
Lucy told me the watch she got was not perfect, with a clear QC picture of the watch in which I could see the issue too (bezel font color) and she already requested a new one from ARF

So far so good, will keep you posted

Last edited:

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Hang in there...you won't be disappointed.

bobthewatch

15/6/20
Just checked my spam folder. Seads answer was in there. Sorry Sead

bobthewatch

15/6/20
Timeline, how long does it take...

25-6 Informed if Lucy had the watch I wanted, she confirmed quickly
25-6 Ordered and payed by me
25-6 Confirmed by Lucy
30-6 QC Pics disapproved by Lucy because of imperfection

10-7 Lucy got a new one and will send QC pics within 2 days
13-7 Reminder from me that the 2 days are gone
16-7 She got again a new watch and finally send QC pics
17-7 I had a few questions about the pics
18-7 Lucy says she will have it cleaned maybe tomorrow
22-7 It's clean now
23-7 QC approved by me
28-7 Lucy tells me that she will send tracking information in 1 or 2 days

7-8 Reminder to Lucy to send the tracking number
6-8 (because of different time zones I guess the date is before my question :) she sends me the tracking number with an apology for forgetting to send it
10-8 Watch arrives without any problems

So in totaal about 6-7 weeks

I did reply within hours on most of her mails, so I don't think it can be a lot faster

Last edited:

bobthewatch

15/6/20
I'm not so happy about the watch because of
1) Missing etched Rolex logo in crystal
2) The watch is about 3 minutes slow per day

Can anybody advise about this, I did contact Lucy but she says that maybe the logo shouldn't be on it?????
I did do a lot of research and the ARF v2 Best Edition Super Clone should have the etched crystal.

I'm happy because it looks great
xGtpP.jpg

Last edited:

bobthewatch

15/6/20
I bought a 200 x magnifier and I do have the etched crown. It's pretty impossible to see without a magnifier. Even now I know where it is, without magnifier it's still impossible to see.

So now the only thing to fix is the running late of the watch :)

VnK9p.jpg

Last edited:

alexcast

23/6/19
Congrats! Do you know the new url of the site?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk