• PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING RWI TODAY !
    We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY,
    CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

Datejust Factory recommendation - 2022

Roy69

29/6/22
Congrats! Looks gorgeous, I like this slight sunburst, don't have that on my Explorer. Would you mind reminding me what factory you chose?
I actually compared the sunburst with a Gen datejust that one of the directors in our office has, though it is 6 years old. I could absolutely not make out any difference whatsoever. Or maybe my eyes are untrained.

The GMF jubilee bracelet also has a sparkle to it under sunlight.

I have worn it to a mall and restaurants and already got compliments from waiters and waitresses.

jp13abk

2/8/22
Thank you. It has the A2824
Cheers. Did you have to get it serviced? Or are you planning on doing so?

I’m looking at the same movement for my first rep, mainly because general consensus is that it’s the best for those looking for an OOTB watch.

Feefo

Supporter
8/5/22
EU
Cheers. Did you have to get it serviced? Or are you planning on doing so?

I’m looking at the same movement for my first rep, mainly because general consensus is that it’s the best for those looking for an OOTB watch.
Naaa, just wear it and if something happens then you can get it serviced or swapped for an ETA or Sellita. Not worth servicing it, if you're lucky it'll run for years.

Reactions: jp13abk

Onepickledginger

WTB Beguet Type XX or XXI
Supporter
9/8/20
Looks like EWF and BPF are the only factories for the green palm dial. As you said, I doubt they'll ever nail the correct shade of green, but I'll probably end up buying one as it's such a fun dial.