• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DATEJUST 41mm VS3235

Noobster2035

Looking Around
6/6/22
Hello was looking for a little help. I am looking at getting a datejust 41mm vs3235 from trusty time. My only issue is that the “swiss made and crown” on the 6 oclock marker looks off center. Is there a different site you would recommend or are they all a little off like this ?

drinkdrankdrunk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/21
UK
Hello was looking for a little help. I am looking at getting a datejust 41mm vs3235 from trusty time. My only issue is that the “swiss made and crown” on the 6 oclock marker looks off center. Is there a different site you would recommend or are they all a little off like this ?
Is this off in your QC pictures?

If you are seriously unhappy you can RL it and request he provides another watch, but bear in mind that these are $400 replicas and will often have very minor flaws (most of which you can’t tell when it’s on your wrist).

Churdock95

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/22
Spain
Hi friend!
I just made and order from Hong of an VSF DJ Rhodium dial.
Seem an friendly vender and is quite Quick on replying messages I just paid today via SEPA will tell you when arrive the QC
Good luck buddy