• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust 36mm, Black Dial with Diamonds, Fluted Bezel on Jubilee

yctwatch

Horology Curious
28/11/14
As above, placed first order with Li with payment confirmed - will update as the order goes along

mr416

Looking Around
25/10/22
As above, placed first order with Li with payment confirmed - will update as the order goes along
they are so hard to communicate through whatsapp, i send a message they reply the next day. did you have the same problem? thx

ChipsAhoy13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/10/22
they are so hard to communicate through whatsapp, i send a message they reply the next day. did you have the same problem? thx
That's about how long it takes for me to get responses. Keep in mind that they're roughly 12 hours ahead if you're in the US, and I'm sure they have many messages to get through.

mr416

Looking Around
25/10/22
That's about how long it takes for me to get responses. Keep in mind that they're roughly 12 hours ahead if you're in the US, and I'm sure they have many messages to get through.
thats true but other dealers respond very rapidly and they are in china too. i think its just with them

yctwatch

Horology Curious
28/11/14
I've been emailing them instead - takes half a day sometimes but they always reply.

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
Thrilled to bit that you've chosen a watch we don't see much of. I'll be excited if you share any more with us. I bet it's gorgeous!

Jybreitling

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/20
I went with GMF. Just got the QC pics - have a couple of small concerns although the watch looks good overall, waiting for Lana to sort it out.
very fast!, I ordered from Trusty two weeks ago and Andrew told me yesterday the GMF factory closed due to lockdown !!

yctwatch

Horology Curious
28/11/14
very fast!, I ordered from Trusty two weeks ago and Andrew told me yesterday the GMF factory closed due to lockdown !!
maybe they reopened! tbh it's impossible for us to know what's really going on... in any case Lana sorted out the minor QC issues... now for the wait!

Reactions: McDuck888