• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Darkside Awards 2014 - Results

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
And the members have spoken:

Dealer of the Year 2014 by a huge margin is: Intime Watches!

Member of the Year - 2014 is: egroeart!

Watchmaker/Modder of the Year 2014: Domi!

Rookie Dealer of the Year - 2014: No contest here either: PsYcHoSPIKE!

Rookie Member of the Year - 2014: Thrasher!

Tool/parts Dealer of the Year 2014: In a close fought battle with Sunnydale the winner is Watchbitz!

Accessory Dealer of the Year - 2014: They may be the new kid on the block but a laydown win for Accessories Now!

Strap Dealer of the Year - 2014: The victors in a three way fight with Gunny and Hamilton Leather Works the winner was those masters of the AP strap, Haute Strapmakerie!

Moderator of the Year - 2014: He owns this one hands down, Steelfish!

Admin of the Year - 2014: Narrowly beating out our favorite 'droid was that master of the server, Joran!

Congratulations to not just the winners but all involved both here and behind the scenes that make RWI the best watch forum on the internet. A special thanks to all those who gave freely of their time to assist with moderation and admin duties. It can be a thankless task but without them there would be no RWI.

I would also like to thank those who subscribed in 2014 as without our supporters we wouldn't be here. It takes money to keep the doors open so these guys are truly VIPs in purest sense of the word.

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Congrats to all, and big thanks to all of you guys keeping this place alive. After all we are only bunch of fu... wait a second, wrong thread. :hehehe:

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Nice to see these members, dealers and staff get recognized. Solid slate of winners for sure.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
qeHnnd7.jpg

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Congrats to the winners and all who were nominated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Congratulations to all winners! Well deserved.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Still the only watch forum for me and it's because of great people who make it a fun place to hang out....Very deserving winners this year and congrats to all.

egroegart

1/7/13
Congrats to all the winners. And thank you very much for nominating and voting for me. Its really an honor. Just to be a part of this place. A lot of great people here for sure. And exactly what boss said. Our moderators that volunteer their time are just amazing and keep this place running. So a huge thank you to them. I promise to have more Benji videos and watch reviews as soon as my computer is fixed. Its been a pain in the butt having to use my phone but hopefully soon I'll be back in business. Thank you again. I think everyone on the lists are winners.

carlton

2/10/11
Congrats to all the winners and all nominees. Well done and keep up the good work!!