• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Damn you foreigners!

scorpion

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/12
Ok a question to ease the boredom ... What is the POFEX Rolex crown thing all about? I see Ding is also a Pofex and many others so what is it????????

StevoJD

4/10/14
Dingleberry; I think that you'll find that by a factor of x10 there are more people (3.4bn) in the world that use the DMY format than you guys who use MDY (320m)........maybe you should change to conform !!

;-p

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Dingle is a wise man!! He speaks the truth.

scorpion

9/7/12
It means we are noobs. :lol:
Tskkkkkkkkkkkkkkk not very friendly is it calling noobs poofs.
And what about any gay members taking offence at it?
And what would Rolex have to say about such a desecration of their logo from a fora promoting replica Rolex?
And i dont like it so where is the f*ck you thread and the dingwhore thread so i can postwhore my count to 500 and get rid of the pofex?
And i think maybe i have had to many Ands.
:calm:

Reactions: Screwtape

dingleberry

19/11/09
Dingleberry; I think that you'll find that by a factor of x10 there are more people (3.4bn) in the world that use the DMY format than you guys who use MDY (320m)........maybe you should change to conform !!

;-p

I will conform to noooooooooooothing!

Dingle is a wise man!! He speaks the truth.

hello B......it has been a minute. Hope all is well.

Tskkkkkkkkkkkkkkk not very friendly is it calling noobs poofs.
And what about any gay members taking offence at it?
And what would Rolex have to say about such a desecration of their logo from a fora promoting replica Rolex?
And i dont like it so where is the f*ck you thread and the dingwhore thread so i can postwhore my count to 500 and get rid of the pofex?
And i think maybe i have had to many Ands.
:calm:
.......and that is all. Folks.

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
well I know in USA date format is month day year(12-3-2014), and in Europe day month year (3-12-2014) either way that's December 3, 2014.... As being both German and American. I don't have problems with foreigners. Especially since that's all USA is made of. Everyone came from Europe and before that Africa. We're all on the same planet lol.

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
well I know in USA date format is month day year(12-3-2014), and in Europe day month year (3-12-2014) either way that's December 3, 2014.... As being both German and American. I don't have problems with foreigners. Especially since that's all USA is made of. Everyone came from Europe and before that Africa. We're all on the same planet lol.

Hippie!