• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Current shipping status and times

MichaelNunz

ALWAYS On Time
Supporter
Certified
27/12/22
Philadelphia
DHL e-commerce is pretty fast got to me in like 8-9 when they shipped my replacement units.
I’m praying that’s what they use to ship for my new upcoming order I just placed with Ryan.

Very happy with previous purchase watches came out amazing, fully functional.
Just got my first “processed” alert. Looks like DHL e-commerce has it in IL. Fingers crossed I’ll have it in the next few days🤞🏼don’t want to jynx myself but that will be my first two orders from two different TDs and they both were great! InTime and ChazingTime helped turn a naturally anxious experience for a first timer into a more memorable relaxed one. I will measure my future rep orders by how well they stack up against these.
DHL e-commerce is pretty fast got to me in like 8-9 when they shipped my replacement units.
I’m praying that’s what they use to ship for my new upcoming order I just placed with Ryan.

Very happy with previous purchase watches came out amazing, fully functional.

Reactions: CartierWristPatek

CartierWristPatek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/22
Just got my first “processed” alert. Looks like DHL e-commerce has it in IL. Fingers crossed I’ll have it in the next few days🤞🏼don’t want to jynx myself but that will be my first two orders from two different TDs and they both were great! InTime and ChazingTime helped turn a naturally anxious experience for a first timer into a more memorable relaxed one. I will measure my future rep orders by how well they stack up against these.
Great to hear, I just ordered a Daytona 116500 Panda, and another Patek Nautilus from Ryan, QC Pics were extremely fast, and pretty fast response time.
I’ve approved all images, watches are keeping great time.
They said they are packaging my shipment up and will be updating me with tracking information.
Fingers crossed they use DHL e-Commerce again, like the last shipment because it was very quick.

Sagaji1

Horology Curious
9/11/22
USA
Great to hear, I just ordered a Daytona 116500 Panda, and another Patek Nautilus from Ryan, QC Pics were extremely fast, and pretty fast response time.
I’ve approved all images, watches are keeping great time.
They said they are packaging my shipment up and will be updating me with tracking information.
Fingers crossed they use DHL e-Commerce again, like the last shipment because it was very quick.
For the Daytona, are you going with NOOB?

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
For the Daytona, are you going with NOOB?
Nah went with Clean Factory, as it’s the best and highest quality imo.
I do know the things that are off on the Clean are correct on the Noob vise versa or atleast that’s what I’ve read.
I’d love to Franken it but don’t know if I wanna dump more money into an already $800 piece lol.
I’m enjoying my 5726 Patek Phillipe in the meantime.

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Happy you got it sorted! Just beware of DHL in the future, its been a staple from China as an express method for years, but quick scan of the forum will tell you, that things changed for the worse with DHL not that long ago. They seem to be cracking down on multiple fronts.

Reactions: CartierWristPatek

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
Felice che tu abbia risolto! Fai solo attenzione a DHL in futuro, è stato un punto fermo dalla Cina come metodo espresso per anni, ma una rapida scansione del forum ti dirà che le cose sono cambiate in peggio con DHL non molto tempo fa. Sembra che stiano reprimendo su più fronti.
(y)

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
hello all , i placed my order on Jan 1 and today it is showing in Illinois usa so hopefully my order will arrive in a couple of days.
Mine was placed on the 2nd for a Daytona & Patek. QC pics sent within 24 hours and Shipped on the 5th and mine updated on the 7th enrote to DHL commerce facility so I should get another update once it process in the states shortly.

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
Did you receive your watch yet? 😊

Sagaji1

Horology Curious
9/11/22
USA
Mine says “En route” in DHL. I live on West Coast so hopefully the trip from Illinois processing center is short.

CartierWristPatek

3/11/22
I sure did… I received it on Tuesday 10th. Fitting for that watch. Very happy with it! The brushed steel case is pristine. It’s a shame they can’t find a way to match the dials at the 3 and 9 o’clock to the genuine speedy but worth it anyway.
Very nice, received mine last week as well was a Daytona 116500 (Panda) and another Patek 5726 Nautilus Super Clone (was for a friend) , I had placed my order for my 3rd set with Ryan about two weeks prior to CNY, they were fast with the QC Pics, ordered a Daytona Rainbow RG NOOB Best Edition, and a GMT Master II (Batman) on Jubilee Bracelet (Clean Factory) I approved the images and they shipped out very quick, however it’s been since the 17th since I got an update on the tracking from DHL, saying it was departing facility usually takes only 3-4 days for an update and it’s been 6, so I assume the recent order I made with Ryan is stuck in China and won’t move til CNY is over with as the shipping facility’s are all shut down.
I will keep everybody updated when my 3rd order comes in!