• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from the frozen tundra of Ohio!

clellandm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/08
Winter has arrived in the midwest early this year - it was a ridiculously refreshing 18 degrees this morning. BRRR!

I am originally from Pittsburgh and moved to central Ohio twenty-some years ago. Since all 3 of my kids were born here, we have become Buckeyes (but we are all die-hard STEELERS fans on Sundays!).

When the temperature is 50 degrees warmer I play golf as often as I can, usually enjoying a cigar on the course. On better vacations I SCUBA dive in the mornings and golf in the afternoon, but haven't been at the bottom of the ocean in over 5 years for various reasons, so I'm due!

Lifelong James Bond fan and collector, which certainly sets the tone for my taste in watches. I've owned Invicta's "homage" to the Submariner for years, lust after the SMP 300, and made my first rep purchase an Omega PO 42mm (sadly my skinny wrists cannot pull-off the UPO or it would have been a no-brainer).

Learning more about this addictive hobby/habit every day - and loving it!

Maxlove

29/6/08
clellandm said:
Winter has arrived in the midwest early this year - it was a ridiculously refreshing 18 degrees this morning. BRRR!

I am originally from Pittsburgh and moved to central Ohio twenty-some years ago. Since all 3 of my kids were born here, we have become Buckeyes (but we are all die-hard STEELERS fans on Sundays!).

When the temperature is 50 degrees warmer I play golf as often as I can, usually enjoying a cigar on the course. On better vacations I SCUBA dive in the mornings and golf in the afternoon, but haven't been at the bottom of the ocean in over 5 years for various reasons, so I'm due!

Lifelong James Bond fan and collector, which certainly sets the tone for my taste in watches. I've owned Invicta's "homage" to the Submariner for years, lust after the SMP 300, and made my first rep purchase an Omega PO 42mm (sadly my skinny wrists cannot pull-off the UPO or it would have been a no-brainer).

Learning more about this addictive hobby/habit every day - and loving it!

Welcome to the forum.Please read the rules about posting watches for sale.

Take your time and read. There is a wealth of information around here.

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
Well, welcome to the board.... and you have chosen a great day to post a meet the people... as hopefully others will be drawn to look at the ass-kicking the Buckeyes dropped on the Wolverines (are you there D4M???)

My dad's side of the family is from the Chillicothe, Ohio area.... I'm going to try to get back there this summer...

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Welcome aboard. It is always nice to hear from one of the chosen frozen. :D

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
BOOOOOO!!!

Go away Buckeye! :lol: Your kind is not welcome here! :lol:

Especially after the shellacking of my beloved Wolverines today...

Yep... I'm from Michigan... and we will get our revenge..

BTW... you are welcome here.. just dont post anything with a buckeye in it or say the "O" word ... thanks :)

I do have the power to ban you... and I am now adding to the rules that anyone who lives in Ohio or are Buckeye fans are subject to immediate banning! 8)