• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Closing

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Hello,

Due to severe disruption resulting from Brexit and China raids, we have decided to close the store.

All Enroute orders have been fulfilled and closed out.

We have had a great few years and have made many friends, however the present situation in China means that we simply cannot continue.

We would like to thank all our customers for supporting us and to the administration for giving us this opportunity.

Let’s hope the industry in general recovers soon enough...reps were getting too good to be true!

Regards,
KS

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
Great shame, I was looking forward to using you guys when the current situation is over.

All the best for the future and I hope that you decide to make a comeback if things change.

Last edited:

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Sad news. Great service, friendly communication, you guys will be missed over here in Europe. Damn Brexit, damn raids.
Wishing you the best for what's next.

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: KSwatches

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Always sad news when a business is closing.Good luck and wish you the best at whatever you do next

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
We will still be around the forum, just not in this capacity any more.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Slayer1976

chanrobi

Horology Curious
18/2/23
latvia
If this dealer no longer sells, it'd be nice if you removed it from the forum list. Or make it obvious it is closed and not accepting orders