• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

Closing up shop

rsea

6/1/11
Hi Guys,

I'm afraid the time has come for me to call it a day. I really, really appreciate the support I've had from the membership here, it's that kind of support that has kept me building for as long as I have. I still intend building nice pieces whenever I find the time but in truth I haven't produced enough product to justify a section in a long time.

I hope everyone out there with pieces of mine enjoys owning them as much as I enjoyed making them. If you ever have any questions or need advice, I'll always be happy to help. The same for any would be builders who need tips. Watch building tips should be shared through the community for the common wealth and I plan to do a series of DIY guides to help with some of the finer stuff.

Thanks again for your support!

Rob

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Too bad Rob. :(

I kinda assumed something was up when you couldn't get a dial for me.

The 3464 you built for me is still one of my favorite watches. Ive owned it longer than any other. Cheers man and don't be such a stranger on the forums! ;)

Jkay

13/9/09
Sorry to hear this. As usual, I waited to long and the builder burned out before I jumped in.

olleyjp

10/4/12
Always ashame to hear of people shutting up shop. But wishing you all the best in your new endeavors and hope for the best!

Looking forward to reading you DIY's as well :)

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
Good luck to you. I look forward to the DIY guides, I'm sure we'll all appreciate them.