• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Racing Dial Daytonas Release

DaDuke73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/20
It's also the light.

Same watch here, one time thin

2203116_sw6_cover_full.jpg

One time thick

2203116_sw6_theme1_full.jpg

And here one where you can see, in different light, the numbers appearing both thin and thick on top and bottom of the dial

2203116_sw6_theme3_full.jpg
Wow, those photos are absolutely stunning !

By chance, do you know where this rubber strap comes from?

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
Wow, those photos are absolutely stunning !

By chance, do you know where this rubber strap comes from?
+1 for this. This thing with that rubber strap slaaaaaaaaaaaps hard. This or the upcoming CF platona.... decisions decisions...

michaelle1193

15/1/20
I have a question for you guys. Is it very noticeable between white gold and steel on wrist? I know that they are different colors.
ztF1mJ.jpg

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
on the wrist the weight difference is noticeable too.. you end up with a massive bicep on the arm you wear the gold watch… 200g v 150g ….

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
The rubberb strap looks great but I wonder if we’d run into fitment issues with the clasp. The rep comes with the new style clasp whereas the gen comes with the older version seen on rubberb’s website with adjustment holes being placed on the outside. May be a problem, may not be…Just pointing it out.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
The rubberb strap looks great but I wonder if we’d run into fitment issues with the clasp. The rep comes with the new style clasp whereas the gen comes with the older version seen on rubberb’s website with adjustment holes being placed on the outside. May be a problem, may not be…Just pointing it out.
That's only leather straps.

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
That's only leather straps.
Exactly - I get that. Which is why I'm saying I'm not sure this strap that we're all raving about would work with the clasp we'd receive from CF.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Exactly - I get that. Which is why I'm saying I'm not sure this strap that we're all raving about would work with the clasp we'd receive from CF.
The rubber b strap is made for the oyster clasp.

k.stoichkov

19/4/16
Nobody turned attention to my strap post on page4, the thick font on the bezel stopped me for now but ye, that’s the play for the clasp you are receiving, good luck and post a pic if you make the combo =) -> https://rubberb.com/en/rolex-watch-band-products/rolex-daytona-strap-rose-gold-classic-series-vulchromatic®?selected-color=55
Gorgeous. So i've been thinking, this watch actually don't exist with oysterflex stock but i'm starting to really want to get it and put on a vulchromatic red stripe rubberB strap using the end link it comes with (like the current wg oysterflex model). The problem is that if u search the watch in their menu it suggest the old deployant over here cuz that's how it was on this model: https://rubberb.com/en/rolex-watch-band-products/rolex-daytona-strap-yg-wg-classic-series-vulchromatic®?selected-color=55
The current oysterflex model does not have the vulcrhomatic red stripe option tho: https://rubberb.com/en/rolex-watch-band-products/daytona-on-oysterflex-band?selected-color=138
I think the solution would be getting a vulchromatic option for the rose gold model from here: https://rubberb.com/en/rolex-watch-band-products/rolex-daytona-strap-rose-gold-classic-series-vulchromatic®?selected-color=55
It should be the same sizing, suitable for the new style deployant etc.
What do you guys think, is it going to work? :)

This look <3

DaDuke73

12/8/20
Thanks for the info. I actually own a gen, so it should work great. 🙏😉

Starman367

Supporter
30/3/18
The bezel engraving is such a disappointment with these. It's a shame because the panda racing dials look great. The BTF bezels look much better in comparison.