• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

hirtegirte

Seikopath
Supporter
Certified
22/4/22
Germany
Does anyone have the silent updated version yet?
I wonder if they also did something about the bezel grease situation

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
This grease issue won't be resolved unless CF will really dig into the actual problem of their bezel washer and click spring

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I can't work out if mine is v1 or v2... I mean here en lies the problem. It is very close haha... But if anyone can help tell me that would be amazing.
Thank you!

I wanted to think it was a v2.... but some shots it does look a bit cloudy. What do you think?

makeherdance

Known Member
28/11/18
I can't work out if mine is v1 or v2... I mean here en lies the problem. It is very close haha... But if anyone can help tell me that would be amazing.
Thank you!

I wanted to think it was a v2.... but some shots it does look a bit cloudy. What do you think?

I know what you mean.
But you can see the reflection of the Minute Markers, so V2.

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Thank you!

its a "v2" with longer minute hand that touches the indices, but not the latest batch that has the improved crystal. those are still in small numbers as there are many older stocks being held by suppliers and dealers.

Rheinischerjung

24/11/18
its a "v2" with longer minute hand that touches the indices, but not the latest batch that has the improved crystal. those are still in small numbers as there are many older stocks being held by suppliers and dealers.

How did you identify the crystal as new batch or not?

Reactions: Anaanis

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Not sure I can tell Milky vs non-milky from pics. My batman looks pretty milky in pics.

Does it look rep in pics.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Anaanis

Known Member
11/5/22
From the moon, I watch
That’s my gen bro.

Lol.

Goes to show you can’t tell milky or non milky from pics (well I certainly can’t)..... or Rolex is buying parts from CF.

Here’s another pic (gen):
D3-B166-D1-5-DCD-45-B3-980-B-F04-CF5-EDF290.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rofl, got me nice bro. But that's just crazy. I guess it then also depends on angle and lightning conditions. Still find it weird. Sure you gen is gen?...

Just kidding ;-)

Last edited:

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Haha. Think Rolex scammed me. You’re right tho, it depends on light and angle. In real life gen ain’t milky - has a nice bling to the crystal rim.

These new v2 rep crystals look great tho.

Reactions: Anaanis