• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Daytona 116500 never departed

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/17
EU
Hi,
FYI, I ordered many watches from Li so i know his reputation and how it works.
I know that it's not like order from Chrono24 so i don't expect FAST delivery BUT..
This is my experience with the last order, Daytona 116500 Clean v3:
I asked if it was available and the answer was YES.
-27/8 paid with bank wire
-1/9 funds arrived
-13/9 no qc yet and watch not available yet because he was waiting the new stock from the factory(it had to be available, otherwise i didn't order it,...)
-13/9 refund requested
-15/9 no refund yet, asked one more time
-16/9 got the answer(Not yet, I do refund on every Sunday for the ones requested in the current week.So, I will do it 2 days later bud).
-19/9 qc pics received instead of refund. I withdrawn the refund request and greenlighted the qc's.
-21/9 received the tracking for the triangulate shipping with germany.
-Today 19/10(after 4 weeks) the tracking is still freeze in the same status "The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
2022-09-21 18:57"
-I asked Li to get the refund because it's not the service that i expect considering that many members received the watches before me ordering 1/2 weeks after me.
I'm waiting answers.....

Reactions: Storm.

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Dhl loose a parcel directed to me from a member here with a watch…after a lot of calling (mine and the member) they still doesn t know where the parcel is 😭😭😭😭😭😤😤

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/17
EU
Refund received today.
Li confirmed that's a fair guy.
Watch apparently lost

Reactions: Storm.