• PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING RWI TODAY !
    We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY,
    CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

Chopard Mille Miglia Gets New Shoes

j2rep

13/9/19
I recently picked up this Mille Miglia and have been experimenting with straps.

Originally fitted with a leather strap, which was in bad shape, except for the clasp, I immediately put it in on a cheapie rubber tire tread strap, which these come on as well, but wanted a new one to resemble how it came originally.

I looked around for a genuine one, but found them to be quite expensive and not always in the right size (20mm)

I eventually found this black/red rally strap on AliExpress and gave it a try. From the images on the site, the clasp looked to be either without a logo or a Chopard one. I paid $20, with tax and shipping.

It arrived, nicely packaged I should add, am impressed and think it looks great.

The problem, it has a Tissot logo on the clasp lol.

I might be able to swap the original buckle, but I’m good for now.

Reactions: DrGran