• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chazing Time VSF Planet Ocean

man5ell55

Horology Curious
29/6/21
[h=3]Just ordered Planet Ocean 43.5mm SS VSF 1:1 Best Edition Black/Orange Bezel Black Dial on Black Nylon Strap A8900 Super Clone from Chazing Time having gone through quite a lot of reviews, I'll update as things move along, would be interesting to hear if anyone else has ordered this VSF Omega and their thoughts on it[/h]

man5ell55

Horology Curious
29/6/21
Confirmation of payment received, so far communication from Chazingtime has been impressive.

man5ell55

Horology Curious
29/6/21
Planet Ocean 43.5mm SS vsf Watch arrived this morning, so only 2 weeks from order to delivery, there was a couple of days delay as I rejected the first one due to alignment between the markers on the face and bezel being a bit off, but Alice in qc came back in a couple of days with more qc pics with the alignment sorted.
The watch was well packaged and first impressions are very good as far as the look, weight and quality of components used goes, I don't think anyone would question it being a gen on my wrist.
I have a couple of gen Breitlings, not Omega I know, but I would think the build quality of the 2 in gen models would be comparable to some degree, so using my gens as a yard stick, the bezel on this vsf build is not as smooth or quiet as my Breitling when rotating, but not overly offensive and there is no play, the movement isn't as smooth or free running when the rotar is spinning, but have to say even though it had been in transit for 9 days the watch was still running when it arrived, so probably just some lubrication required to smooth it out. As for the fine detail on the face and bezel, having not seen, held or done a side by side with a gen I can't really comment about the detail accuracy but it looks more than acceptable to me.
I think summing up, and time will tell, this rep would make me think twice about buying another genuie, as I would struggle to warrant the massive difference in cost between the two, when the quality is so close.

Overall I would definitely recommend dealing with chazingtime, their response to any queries or questions were same day if not the next depending on time differance. 10/10

AbeFroman80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/22
Good to hear. I just ordered from him. I love that Omega - good choice!

man5ell55

Horology Curious
29/6/21
Sorry guys, just can't get it to upload photo's, so there's a link below to one of the qc photo's from a previous post

If your thinking of getting one of these vsf Omega Planet Ocean I wouldn't hesitate.

But please do your own homework though, I'm obviously not an expert on these, I also wouldn't hesitate to use td chazingtime again.

As I mentioned in a previous post, this was an experiment, I'd recently spent £700 getting one of my Breitlings serviced, admittedly they always come back looking like the day I bought them so no complaints, but now I was looking to get Something new, I'd come accross various youtube video's and the like about how good some copies were these days so with the £700 cost of a gen Breitling service fresh in my mind and the thought that I wanted to get something new I thought I'd just speculate the £280 or so on this Omega, as it was less than half the cost of a gen service and about 5% of the cost of the gen watch.
I'd have to say now, having got this Planet Ocean, if I'd bought a gen and someone pitched up next to me with this vsf copy I would feel like I'd been mugged, the extra £5200 would just be totally unjustifiable