• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristshot Winner 3/16 - 3/22 (free gift) = donnay458

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Ok,

As promised a will deliver a small prize to those who participated in the wrist shot threads from 3/16 to 3/22

There were 64 photos posted so I had a random number generator generate a number between 1 and 64 and it yielded photo number 20..

My calculation is that photo # 20 appears on page 3 of the New Week wrist check (not the weekend one) and it belongs to donnay458

wristshotpen.jpg

Please email me with your shipping address so I can mail you your pen. Congratulations!

mbpen003.jpg

donnay458

1/1/08
thank you! thank you! sending you my shipping addy for the prize.

i've never won any prize(s) on the rep forums before ... glad it was from the DARKSIDE - RWI

:) 8) :) 8) :)

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
Damn! I was so close! *

Congrats Donnay! I'm stuck with a BIC stolen at work...

Xplodr

* Well, not really.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Well, looks maybe odd, but I followed D4M's spirit and offered to send a (used but in good condition) genuine Baume & Mercier watchbox for the wristshot I liked most. Nothing random in this, just my selfish decision :mrgreen:
Many excellent wristshots for sure, but here's my favorite for last week

PO-CR007-11609.jpg

And this one from the same author
POwbk-32009.jpg

Harley357, if you'd like this one, just leave a PM. If not, tell me too, I'd choose the following in my fav's list :) (Spirit's not far) ;)

BTW : how do you manage this silk looking picture : some polarizing filters, specific lighting or Photoshop filter ? I'd love to give this aspect to some of my pics !

Oh, and here's my tiny contribution. The prize :

img1501.jpg

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

Congrats to Donnay and Harley!
...Lucky fellas hope both enjoy their prizes! :D

lol Pix! If I was you, I would probably have chosen Harley there too, his photos are amazing, It´s indeed silk looking, I like how the crystals are always shining smoothly! Harley comes providing some of the best shots I´ve seen around on the forums lately!, but I couldn´t let AllergyDoc out of this and mention his macro shots too..

(Too bad he only photographs Omegas! LOL :lol: j/k mate)

Quality of the member´s pics is absolutely stunning nowadays! That´s an awesome improving and eye-catching to the forum, loving it!
:D

Cheers,
Spirit.

donnay458

1/1/08
PICS of (free gift) Re: Wristshot 3/16 - 3/22 thanks RWI, D

Thanks D4Me and REI for the free gift as the winner of the Wristshot Pic contest 3/16 - 3/22:

here PICS of the prize:

what can in the mail?

2mbpenrwi8.jpg

2mbpenrwi12.jpg

2mbpenrwi.jpg

paired with with my MB GMT and snow cap cufflinks

2mbpenrwi6.jpg