• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF DJ 41 clasp making clicking noise whenever touching surface

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
OP, are you sure that you tried to bend the inner part as shown in above pic, and not the outer part of the clasp?

The inner part is really very soft...

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Slightly bend it and if it’s still loose, bend it a little more
OP, are you sure that you tried to bend the inner part as shown in above pic, and not the outer part of the clasp?

The inner part is really very soft...

I am trying to bend the left part. Does it look like it did bend at all? I tried to bend it by putting my finger like on the Everest page, but I don’t feel like it is bending, and it is also really hard that I am hurting my fingers… Could be I am not so strong as well though…

What I am mostly afraid of is that I will break the clasp by breaking the pins that connects the clasp together

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
Well, then it seems that you have the correct approach, but for some reason your clasp withstands your attempts to bend it.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Well, then it seems that you have the correct approach, but for some reason your clasp withstands your attempts to bend it.
I am considering on trying to take a plier to bend the both side of the tip of the clasp so it won’t have space. Do you think that would be a good idea? Or is there any other way to bend it without using my fingers in case I am too weak 😂

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Slightly bend it and if it’s still loose, bend it a little more
What do you think of the picture I sent of my clasp above? Does it look bend enough?

I am curious if because I also have a small wrist would be an issue?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Try it on. It depends on how loose it was before. I barely bent mine and the clicking stopped

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Try it on. It depends on how loose it was before. I barely bent mine and the clicking stopped
Still the same clicking :/

Curious if all CF bracelet has this issue or if it’s because I have skinny wrist