• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Case brush/polish result from the man who lives in the woods

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
So here is my little review for Jon the man who lives in the woods in Ohio! Super duper fast communication and +S tier on his job!!

My franken datejust, one of the secrew from my link came off while it was on my wrist. I couldn't catch the piece on time and eventually fell into the rocky ground. The moment it dropped my heart sank as well. I picked it up and in a deep sigh, noticed two deep major ding dang dong scratches. My initial thought was to use cape cod polish but the damage was too deep.

I looked all over the forum to find out who can fix this and eventually stumbled way to find Jon the man who lives in the woods in Ohio. I searched for this vendor and saw many good reviews, so I contacted him. Jon assures me he can take care of it. I sent my watch the following day and guess what! As soon as he received my piece he worked on the case immediately. He did say it was a pain in the butt, but this woodman did a fantastic job! He even went beyond and worked on my bracelet too to add chamfered slightly like a gen. After confirming the work he shipped it out the following day.

Wallah!!! Here are the results ladies and gentlemen. She is back to brand new even better on the wrist~! Once again I want to say a big "THANK YOU" to Jon who took on this job.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Jon does phenomenal work. He never disappoints. Looking good!

Reactions: sgt.njoy