• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Tank 1:1 clone

Vegard

Horology Curious
21/4/20
Hi guys I’m new In here and I’m a watch enthusiast and I own many gens but no clones yet. I want to get myself a Cartier tank. I was looking at the Cartier tank solarbeat Large, but I’m not a in position to spend 3500 euros on a quartz watch. Where can I get the best clones? It doesn’t have to be this model but it has to be a Cartier tank and large as I got big wrists. If anyone can help me I would be really greatful.

Reactions: talkingshadow

Griffith

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/22
Hi, it depends what model you want, there is a lot of Tank designs. But if you're looking for a steel Tank Solo large size, you can DM me.

M1cka270

Horology Curious
20/10/22
Hi, the Tank Solarbeat has a photovoltaic movement invented by Cartier last year so there is no clone of it as far as I know. As for the the regular Tank Must, K11 and AF make quite a perfect clone from what I've heard. I ordered one from K11, waiting for QC.

Griffith

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/22
For the Tank Must, F1 and K11 are good.

You can also take the Tank Solo. In that case, AF and K11 are the best.

But if you have really large wrists, maybe the medium/large size is not enough. In that case, you would have to go with the XL size. Tank Must XL has not been released by any factory at the moment. However Tank Solo XL has been made by V9F. It's a little more expensive since it's a mechanical movement for XL models.

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09
I am also looking for a classic mens tank in 41mm w/ black leather strap. Would prefer one with a clone ETA 2892 though most of the ones Ive seen sell with a Miyota 9015.

Reactions: talkingshadow

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
Is there a ladies tank with date available?

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09