• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CARTIER LOVE (BRACELET)

daytona1994

Known Member
11/10/20
Hey guys! I would like to find a dealer for a cartier love top quality... can anyone help me?
I think the best model is the white gold one, since yellow and rose gold are more difficult to make

Reactions: borolax

borolax

Looking Around
16/2/22
Check out repladies on reddit. They have a few trusted sellers - the more expensive is Ms. Chen (+8617750023158), some say she is best for Cartier. Also if you are located in a risky customs area she is apparently very inventive in the way she ships. She has an instagram catalog misschen625.

I spoke with her a bunch, but after looking through a lot of reviews on repladies didnt see a big enough noticable difference. I have ordered from XY (Xiangyaojewelry on IG if you want to look at some of her stuff). Never got the love bracelet but have ordered some VCA stuff that I have had tested. All came out well. I talk to her on whatsapp +8613710008058.

I hope this is helpful, just started browsing here yesterday, have a few gen Rolex but would like to offload at these prices. I never thought about rep until i saw the bags my wife was picking up. Amazing

Looking for nice 41mm datejust, was thinking of ordering a CF, but apparently VSF is coming back?

Last edited:
Reactions: talkingshadow

daytona1994

Known Member
11/10/20
Check out repladies on reddit. They have a few trusted sellers - the more expensive is Ms. Chen (+8617750023158), some say she is best for Cartier. Also if you are located in a risky customs area she is apparently very inventive in the way she ships. She has an instagram catalog misschen625.

I spoke with her a bunch, but after looking through a lot of reviews on repladies didnt see a big enough noticable difference. I have ordered from XY (Xiangyaojewelry on IG if you want to look at some of her stuff). Never got the love bracelet but have ordered some VCA stuff that I have had tested. All came out well. I talk to her on whatsapp +8613710008058.

I hope this is helpful, just started browsing here yesterday, have a few gen Rolex but would like to offload at these prices. I never thought about rep until i saw the bags my wife was picking up. Amazing

Looking for nice 41mm datejust, was thinking of ordering a CF, but apparently VSF is coming back?

just got in contact with them. They sell real gold ones, which costs starting from 2000 usd.... I was looking for something cheap in steel

borolax

Looking Around
16/2/22
I would take a look through the repladies on reddit. They have a lot of posts about vgold and other cheaper jewelry and likely have a bunch of reviews.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Check out Supermirrors in the trusted dealers section . If you look at his dealer pages ( page 3) he has a link titled 'accessories take a look ' , there are various Love bracelets with pictures in the link . If he is still selling them might be worth an email .

Last edited:

Ryan123456

Looking Around
10/11/17
I bought Cartier love full paved diamond from chen from tdcartierlove. Price is cheaper. +6591890703 . U can try contacting her. But full paved diamond might not have stock.

Lacostelots

Horology Curious
24/5/16
Hello Everyone,
I am kind of new to this page.
I want to purchase a Cartier love bracelet solid 18k gold. Where is the best place to purchase?

tdawggmayne

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/20
misschen does the best stuff! i only have wechat @misschen2050, but she's all of r/repladies