• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Love Bracelet & Love rings

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Dear RWI's

I'm after some either hollow or solid gold Cartier Jewelry
Specifically , I'm looking for the Love bracelet and the love ring in any of the three available colours (yellow , rose white)

I've already contacted Sead and I've seen some photos of his products but I'm also considering other options/dealers

any ideas?

thanx in advance

CaptainGreenwich

Horology Curious
12/11/20
Hi Panasol,

Any success?

If not, I know of one dealer making and shipping these in solid gold. Been contemplating a YG bracelet myself, so did some research. Just never got around to gauging/understanding the sizes.

It's a seller in the Women's Rep Jewellery area, who holds the equivalent of a TD status there. As I don't want to breach any rules by dropping dealers names, just drop me a PM - and I'll get you some links/reviews of the pieces and the dealer (they're reviews of both on reddit as well).

The price of these fluctuates with the gold price, so I saw people a few weeks back paying around $2200, then you find people complaining they've paid $1700 a year ago, so got to time this purchase well :)

Time wise - the material I've gone through shows a 2 month process from payment to delivery

Should add - this is more of a heads up than a personal recommendation, as not bought one myself.....yet!