• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Drive Tourbillion Replica's

Pedalo

Meep meep meep
7/5/22
Australia
Hi all

I have been looking for a Cartier Drive Tourbillion for a while now and have tried a few TD's. Most have not been able to get one but Hont came through with the photos below.

I decided not to pull the trigger as something about it is off to me, not sure if its the proportions, the hands looking short or the tourbillion itself but it doesn't look right. Hont said that it is a different factory to the one on his site as they no longer make it.

Does anyone own one of these or from another factory? Am I being too picky as its a replica? I am not sure if its the layered dial, the tourbillion or the shape of the watch but I am obsessed with it, really wanted a better replica though.

Reactions: talkingshadow

TDFBluWaffle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
11/9/18
Munich
Honestly surprised some TD even came through. Seeing how the factories can only use one movement (correct me if I’m mistaken), I’m pretty sure this is as good as it gets.

Pedalo

Meep meep meep
7/5/22
Australia
Thanks for the info TDFBluWaffle. The version on a couple of the TD sites looks better in terms of the tourbillion and movement but Hont did say that the factories are no longer making them.