• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Info

gigigigi76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/17
Hi, I would like to buy a NAUTILUS 5711 (now I'm still not sure what colour). I'll be grateful if you can write who is the best factory and if you can suggest me some TD.

You can write me also with PM.

Tks

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Search the forum before posting questions like this. There are many many many posts about exactly this topic, not hard to find!!

Don't be lazy!!

DC

Rookie_71

Known Member
2/2/10
Search the forum before posting questions like this. There are many many many posts about exactly this topic, not hard to find!!

Don't be lazy!!

DC

Good done DC[emoji1303]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe

Don't be lazy!!

DC

Hahaha.. woke up on the wrong side of the bed, didn't We? LOL

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Hahaha.. woke up on the wrong side of the bed, didn't We? LOL

Lol, nah I'm usually first to provide an answer for things of this nature, but when there's a thread in this same sub forum that is called"Godfathars advice on which is the best Nautilus out there" it's more than just lazy, it's embarrassing!

Never mind using the search button, just use your eyes haha!

DC

Caesar

Grand Poobah
16/1/17
Lady's Island, SC
Most people that I have ever met in my entire life are completely computer in efficient. What I mean when I say that is that they have no idea how to look up anything. How to tell the difference between anything. What does say to Google if you want to find out what you need to find out. My point is we should all be nice to the other person cuz that could be your mother, that could be your father that could be anyone. Much love and happiness to you. Peace out

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
Most people that I have ever met in my entire life are completely computer in efficient. What I mean when I say that is that they have no idea how to look up anything. How to tell the difference between anything. What does say to Google if you want to find out what you need to find out. My point is we should all be nice to the other person cuz that could be your mother, that could be your father that could be anyone. Much love and happiness to you. Peace out

If that's my mother I'd say the same thing. I'd teach her how to search and be self-sustaining because otherwise I'd be feeding her answers and doing her a disservice.

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
If that's my mother I'd say the same thing. I'd teach her how to search and be self-sustaining because otherwise I'd be feeding her answers and doing her a disservice.

Yeah nah
Search button is up there

Not that hard