• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cannot say enough good things about Trevor/TB'S Watch Repair & Servicing!

CollectTheRare

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/21
Knowledge ✔️
Professionalism ✔️
Response time ✔️
And most importantly trust ✔️

To be honest the most important part I think with everyone in this hobby when it comes to this area is sending your belongings to someone and trusting them with it. With Trevor your more than good. I had sent not only my watch but valuable/rare parts and pieces with it. Trevor handled everything professionally and took great care and time with my watch. There were even a few hurdles that came up with my watch that were total circumstantial and Trevor took the time with it and went above and beyond to tackle the situation at hand when he didn't have to. For that and everything else I am super greatful for.
He's a great guy, easy to get along with and has a plethora of knowledge and ambition in the hobby. I think it will speak volumes when you see his work!
I wouldn't send this watch any where else to be honest.
This specific watch had sentimental value to me and I am more than excited with its outcome and am extremely happy to own it.
Will never sell!
Thanks Trevor

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Knowledge ✔️
Professionalism ✔️
Response time ✔️
And most importantly trust ✔️

To be honest the most important part I think with everyone in this hobby when it comes to this area is sending your belongings to someone and trusting them with it. With Trevor your more than good. I had sent not only my watch but valuable/rare parts and pieces with it. Trevor handled everything professionally and took great care and time with my watch. There were even a few hurdles that came up with my watch that were total circumstantial and Trevor took the time with it and went above and beyond to tackle the situation at hand when he didn't have to. For that and everything else I am super greatful for.
He's a great guy, easy to get along with and has a plethora of knowledge and ambition in the hobby. I think it will speak volumes when you see his work!
I wouldn't send this watch any where else to be honest.
This specific watch had sentimental value to me and I am more than excited with its outcome and am extremely happy to own it.
Will never sell!
Thanks Trevor

Thank you!

It was a pleasure! Enjoy that Daytona.