• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these two watches?

Spartan8029

Horology Curious
24/2/23
United States
Other than the price, I'm not able to determine what's different with these two watches. Could anybody help me out, is this the same watch just priced differently or am I missing something?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Noob not available so n/a

2 top tier for panda at the moment are BTF & Clean.

Happy reading

Spartan8029

Horology Curious
24/2/23
United States
Noob not available so n/a

2 top tier for panda at the moment are BTF & Clean.

Happy reading

That doesn't really answer the question, lol.

Reactions: j2k

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
You're welcome.

But no.
There is no difference other than price.

When the Noob factory was raided, some, not all TDs increased prices due to scarcity.

But I suspect very few, if any, can source one & according to that thread the latest factory offerings by Clean/BTF, according to the experts on here, are better, so I was trying to help ya out.

But if you want Noob, good luck on M2M.

Spartan8029

Horology Curious
24/2/23
United States
I'm not interested in a Daytona at the moment, I was just looking for the answer to the question I asked, lol. I do appreciate the advice and knowledge, thank you!

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
When the Noob factory was raided, some, not all TDs increased prices due to scarcity.
He actually answered your question.

Both links are for the same watch (maybe not exactly same as factories tend to update their releases naming them V2, V3, V4, etc.) with minor improvements/ tweaks.
Noob before being raided was priced fairly. After being raided and production stopped, all remaining stock was overpriced due to the watch having true clone movement.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Other than the price, I'm not able to determine what's different with these two watches. Could anybody help me out, is this the same watch just priced differently or am I missing something?

To answer your original question as stated , Yes you're missing something.... The one is no longer available since that maker is no longer around. The prices haven't been updated since there is no stock available and hasn't been for a couple years now. You should head over to the Rolex section and read up on comparisons between the different makers currently available and that will answer all your questions. @P..DR..D answered the rest of your questions just fine and accurately. I'm helping to fill in the gap as he was trying to be polite and nice.

I will also give you the cliff notes version which is they're both very similar however BTF supposedly has a slightly better dial but I personally cannot tell a difference.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Spartan8029

Horology Curious
24/2/23
United States
I see, it makes sense. I was just scrolling through on one TD's site and saw the price and was curious and checked another TD which is when I noticed the price difference. Thanks for the answers!

Spartan8029

Horology Curious
24/2/23
United States
To answer your original question as stated , Yes you're missing something.... The one is no longer available since that maker is no longer around. The prices haven't been updated since there is no stock available and hasn't been for a couple years now. You should head over to the Rolex section and read up on comparisons between the different makers currently available and that will answer all your questions. @P..DR..D answered the rest of your questions just fine and accurately. I'm helping to fill in the gap as he was trying to be polite and nice.

I will also give you the cliff notes version which is they're both very similar however BTF supposedly has a slightly better dial but I personally cannot tell a difference.
There's no gap to fill in, I'm not looking for a damn Panda, lol. The question was answered after my first reply. I'm only seeking the knowledge of pricing difference between Trusted Dealers, nothing more.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
There's no gap to fill in, I'm not looking for a damn Panda, lol. The question was answered after my first reply. I'm only seeking the knowledge of pricing difference between Trusted Dealers, nothing more.
You could have just stated that straight off. You'll find that the dealers are usually within about 5 to 10% of each other price wise. Some of the larger dealers get a little bit better pricing from certain makers but overall the prices are pretty much a wash across the board. If you're looking to try and decide which dealer to go with my best suggestion is read people's reviews and their experiences including shipping times. Also pay very close attention to their reship policies in the event of a custom seizure. Some dealers will offer two pricing levels, one with full customs warranty protection and another " wholesale" pricing that has no custom guarantees or warranty.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Spartan8029

Horology Curious
24/2/23
United States
You could have just stated that straight off. You'll find that the dealers are usually within about 5 to 10% of each other price wise. Some of the larger dealers get a little bit better pricing from certain makers but overall the prices are pretty much a wash across the board. If you're looking to try and decide which dealer to go with my best suggestion is read people's reviews and their experiences including shipping times. Also pay very close attention to their reship policies in the event of a custom seizure. Some dealers will offer two pricing levels, one with full customs warranty protection and another " wholesale" pricing that has no custom guarantees or warranty.
I understand it was all in good faith trying to help me but to be fair, you all started recommending different manufacturers and that I read an article on something completely unrelated to the question I asked. I didn't realize I needed to give an explanation as to why I was asking the question.

I've also ordered several watches through both of the trusted dealers I posted links to. But again, I appreciate you trying to educate me on everything replica watch related!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
All of the answers you received were based off of the question you asked you asked a pointed question about two different daytonas made by noob. Since longer available , you were directed towards the ones that are currently in the market . None of us could have realized that you were not interested in a panda Daytona . I'm going to give this one last try since you're not asking a straightforward question. The one that's just under 1200 was a post raid limited batch that were not scooped up, hence the markup of almost twice the price. That was a specific grouping to that dealer since they managed to get a hold of a batch from who knows where. It's my understanding that those were built with mostly noob components but not all so they weren't really truly noob. Is that what you were asking? If not then I give up because my mind reading abilities are not currently online....

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
OP: Would you please be so kind and use your time to read every single sticky in the new members area, instead of trying to antagonize veteran members by asking pointless questions about long discontinued reps and reacting with your passive aggressive sass. You are under observation now...

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
OP: Would you please be so kind and use your time to read every single sticky in the new members area, instead of trying to antagonize veteran members by asking pointless questions about long discontinued reps and reacting with your passive aggressive sass. You are under observation now...
Hey, did you update the blacklist or should I?

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
No need to update, as no place was earned on the regular one yet. He's on my "personal list" for now...
Noting To Do List GIF by Escola da Inteligência