• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can anybody identify this movt maker's mark?

Knxvlln

Certified
14/5/20
United States
Can anyone identify this makers logo below balance?

Cartel watch, project. 21.1kbph, was running very solidly and taking a severe beating in kitchen conditions at work daily once regulated to my wrist. Now, it will gain a min every couple of days... Regulate .. few weeks same prob. It's garbage... The question is... What kind of garbage? I plan to find something that would be a direct swap and fit. I have a many old 17j swiss autos, a few 2813's in the toolbox. I don't recognize this mark. Can anybody identify so I can research some specs before I gut and try to find a fit?

It's currently the stock movement in a no-date vintage sub rep. Sold as BP factory 6534. It's been dependable for a few years, despite the welds on the rotor weight failing one time. (I do think I hear a click at midnight, so it may not be a no-date movement.)

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yeah , its know as 5 goats symbol , thats an actual DG

Knxvlln

Certified
14/5/20
United States
@Raddave your'e the man, thanks. Explains the beating it took, and will also make finding the specs for the hands and ligne size much easier when I get the time to tear in. Much appreciated. Happy New Year -all the best to you and your family.

Reactions: Raddave