• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyer Beware: Bad QC? Too bad for you!

kayne24

Horology Curious
27/8/22
So if I buy a watch and receive perfectly good QC pictures you think I should have the right to reject the watch and receive a refund just because I changed my mind?
If hont agrees. Why not? Of course I do agree u shouldnt make up shit or trash talking about the watch. If its good.
Shuussshhhh!!! The adults are talking
Ok sorry

neslin

Horology Curious
3/11/22
Let's not water down the discussion. I think those are for another thread.
Point of the thread was he was promised refund and did not get it.

Whether he's entitled for one or not should be discussed probably in another thread. Just IMHO.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
If hont agrees. Why not? Of course I do agree u shouldnt make up shit or trash talking about the watch. If its good.

Ok sorry
If Hont agrees…… absolutely, but you need to go back to the photographs in this case and compare them to the complaints by the OP. That’s why we are ripping him? not because he wanted a timely refund to which he had been promised by Hont.

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
I can't for the life of me understand why this was rejected on QC grounds, no wonder the is/was reluctance to issue the refund - its a GL all day long.

The TDs are the to sell watches and keep your money, not accomodate dilly dallying or changes of heart after scourcing exactly what you've asked and paid for.

Cosmic420

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/17
Jeez the watch looks fine. Some people are insanely picky, and I can see why TDs can lose their patience.

Regardless, he should refund you if he agreed to, and is not sending you the watch. Dealing with a picky customer shouldn’t warrant theft.

Cosmic420

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/17
Glad to see the refund was done. A little bit saddened by all the hatred towards OP, even if he RL a perfectly fine watch. Some people seemed unnecessarily angry, when all he wanted was his money returned.