• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Transocean Day Date Blue V7F

sadde

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/11/15
Hi everyone,
Is this not in the market anymore?
I am surprised i wasn’t able to find from the TDS, out of stock or not available.
This model is absolutely beautiful and it’s a shame that the V7F stops making them.
Is there any other factories that does them?

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Yeah, it was a fantastic rep. I had the black dial. For a boxed sapphire crystal it had perhaps the best most gin like Breitling AR I've seen on a rep. I think people killed off all the desire for the other colors besides blue because of an imperceptible font difference for the word Breitling on the dial of the other colors. I actually liked the other font better and owned it for almost a year before I even found out about it. Zero people would ever notice that. People are picky......

It was also an older model anyway and I was very surprised they even made it. If Breitling actually made that three hand watch in a reasonable size without 54mm that subdial on the 38 mm gin and then I probably would have bought the Jen of that because it was such a classy looking watch

Moonshiner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/18
It is a fantastic rep, great looking watch and it's very big! I had a silver dial version. The only thing that annoys me is that the rep is not using the same movement as gen. I know that there would not be a clone available. It's just that I like it better when I can replace a B01 with a high grade 2428, which is the same basically.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
It is a fantastic rep, great looking watch and it's very big! I had a silver dial version. The only thing that annoys me is that the rep is not using the same movement as gen. I know that there would not be a clone available. It's just that I like it better when I can replace a B01 with a high grade 2428, which is the same basically.
Well that and the silver dial is a fantasy piece as it should be white and not with sunburst.

You’ve almost got your post count up to relist your sale so goodluck

Reactions: Moonshiner

Hoovie

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/4/23
EU
It seems to be back in stock, I just placed an order with one of three TD's who all confirmed availability. Good luck.

Hoovie

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/4/23
EU
The blue one, fingers crossed QC will be fine and shipping lightning fast, will report then.

Hoovie

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/4/23
EU
An unfortunate update: the TD came back after double checking with V7F saying the model indeed is NOT available. There was some miscommunication along the factory/TDs line... :(

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Damn yeah I thought the blue was out of production a long time ago, not sure about the black and silver