• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Superocean Heritage II Chronograph 46 - Vibrant Electric Blue Dial! ON MESH!

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
I only have one of these.
This is the amazing Breitling Superocean Chrono
The case and bracelet are made of surgical quality stainless steel
The case measure 46mm, not including the crown and lugs.
The crystal is sapphire.
The movement is the amazing Seiko VK movement.
With this movement, you can play with the Chrono stopwatch all you want.
It will not break.

This watch is a steal at only $245.00!!!
And that includes FREE Priority shipping for anywhere inside the USA.
International S&H rates apply.

And if you are inside the USA, you could be wearing this watch in only 2-3 days!
And since I ship from inside the USA, there is absolutely no chance of any intervention from customs!

This is the exact watch you will get!

Last edited:

BreitlingGT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/12/09
I did sell the one I had in my stock, but I can get more from my supplier. I see him on Saturday. Can you wait, and do you still want this watch?
What is the cost in USD? Does he have 44mm and 46mm? Black face as well?

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
We need to take this into a PM. The cost is listed as $245.00. All my prices are in USD. I'm in the USA! And that price will include FREE Priority shipping to anywhere inside the USA. International S&H rates apply.

And I can look for a black dial version. That is not a problem.

BreitlingGT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/12/09
We need to take this into a PM. The cost is listed as $245.00. All my prices are in USD. I'm in the USA! And that price will include FREE Priority shipping to anywhere inside the USA. International S&H rates apply.

And I can look for a black dial version. That is not a problem.
Can you keep an eye out for a Rolex DEEPSEA James Cameron? Hesitant unless it’s a high quality replica-curious to see what your dealer has please. If easier to text photos for quick response xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: