• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling superocean 57 special edition from GF

Thewatchguy.Co

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/5/21

Going to be released soon from GF. Looking forward to it.

​​​​​​

atom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/12
Are GF and OF different? I saw on Reddit mentioned that this will also use sw300 as in the OF version, so may be similarly expensive. OF I had quoted at $650, with box (didn't seem possible to order without box).

More photos of GF:

https://www.reddit.com/gallery/vtmnuj

Last edited:

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
So is the GF version $750? Or is just the OF version with the SW330 in it $750?

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
I can’t believe of all the Breitlings GF could have repped since their last release over a year ago, they go for this one. Didn’t know there was demand for such a watch.

Could have at least released it in June - pride month. Haha!

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
It's got a bidirectional bezel so i'm thinking it's just rotated 180 degrees?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Are GF and OF different? I saw on Reddit mentioned that this will also use sw300 as in the OF version, so may be similarly expensive. OF I had quoted at $650, with box (didn't seem possible to order without box).

More photos of GF:

https://www.reddit.com/gallery/vtmnuj

Oh my yes they are different, GF have been the best but hit and miss depending on batches, but better than most some others do excel on specific models. Original factory look to be fantastic, I’ve had a few of them Tag x Bamford and Endurance Pro both stunning.

I’m not sure I’m a fan of this one though…I’ll likely eat my words and buy one maybe:rolleyes:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Love the rainbow one. But that is not worth $750. That’s Clean Daytona money.

Mister-X

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/21
Many seem to like the 'rainbow' color on the dial. Not my style, I guess it's seem a little cheap to me. I would go for the black one without the rose gold. But I can understand it will be to dull or not special enough for some.

But what I can't understand is why this model will cost 750$...

Reactions: Mc Queen