• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling serial number paperwork

Arpy

23/3/17
I'm considering buying a gen Steelfish but as we all know, it is perhaps the best faked watch out there. The one I'm looking at comes with an international warranty card with the serial number of the watch and is being sold by E-Lady. This dealer has a good reputation and in my time dealing with reps I have not seen any international warranty cards or paperwork with proper serial numbers included with the watch. Has anyone ever seen that faked? Anyone want to offer an opinion on whether this is a gen or rep Steelfish? I had a black dial SF rep that I sold, and comparing my pics to this one I can't find any differences between old known rep and this potentially gen one.

https://mall.elady.com/item/title/B...eelfish-Steel-Automatic-Watch-A17390-BF542490

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
I'm 100% certain that it's gen along with the paperwork.
I've had the SOSF franken reps v1&2 and also a couple of gens. Everything about that watch is legit.

I've bought from elady twice before. The only negative is that they declare full value so you have to cough up the import tax.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arpy