• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Endurance Pro Comparison (White): Carbon Version vs. DLC Version vs. Genuine

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Lol or we could just go and buy a Rolex at double ++ retail :confused:

Im obviously half joking, but not really.
Im awaiting the faith of the brand on pins and needles, I wish they would stick to the Datora style & quality.

Nah, fuck grey market and fuck ADs shady games and their “VIP lists”.
The hustle is not worth the “reward” for a long time. Been there, done that.
Obviously just my personal opinion. You do whatever you think is right for you.

Last edited:

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Has anyone worn an OF Endurance Pro for swimming? The TD’s always say that they are waterproofed but general guidance is not to get them wet. For me it’s a big part of the usage case for this watch as a general sports / fitness watch.
Unless it’s tested I would stay away from any water, especially considering this one has chrono pushers and a non screw down crown.

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I have noticed that the white differs in the 2 reps. Is the gen more like dull like the original factory or more white like the dlc version. I was on the fence and going to order the yellow one. I think the yellow looks like the correct shade of color.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Thank you for posting this. Your comparison pictures and somebody on here saying it's now on trusty which due to my laziness is who I order from now made me order the red one yesterday. I've always liked these and can't wait to get one.

Reactions: Therion666