• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling band with clasp

VB_Spike

Renowned Member
23/7/09
Hey Guys,

Definently getting a NATO band for my DSSD at the recommendation of a few people, namely CBR.

Have another question about bands. I'd like to get a black leather band for a blackbird with a breitling deploy clasp. The sizing guide from the site says I need a 125/80 which is good and all, but then I'm going to add the breitling deploy clasp to it, do I need to account for length in there? Am I going to end up with a size that doesn't fit if I buy 125/80 then put the clasp in there?

Thanks guys! I'm getting there!

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
The band made for a deployant is just that: made only for a deployant. It may be described as a 22/20 or 20/18 because the taper accommodates the clasp. Those are width dimensions, of course :>) If you're buying a deployant band and the described length is appropriate, it will fit you. No worries. I have one for my BCE. After I softened up the leather, it worked fine for me.

tangle

5/8/09
UK
I have a navitimer and currently have a 22/18 deployant which I understand is the old dimensions, new deployants are 22/20 so ensure you get the correct dimensions, I need to be very carefull as the 18mm deployant is not that common, always check the dimension prior to purchase.

tangle