• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet La Tradition Fusee Tourbillon

Orex

Looking Around
9/2/11
Hello,

I am new to this forum. Please be nice with me.

Breguet La Tradition Fusee Tourbillon - I am hooked on this watch since some time.

tradition-dial.jpg

I have seen replicas on some sites:

http://www.watchesspace.net/Breguet...illon-Mens-Wristwatch-7047BA-11-9ZU-4372.html

http://www.best-replicas-watches.co...usee-Tourbillon-Mens-Watch-7047BA.11.9ZU.html

Does anyone has some experience with this watch? Can you comment if the fusee and/or the tourbillon is functional?

Thank you

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
definitely a gorgeous watch!

but those sites you listed are showing gen pics....don't get your hopes up ;)

Those sites you listed are prime examples of why we stick to our trusted dealers on this site.

shizm23

23/10/10
What ianGP said.. if you order from those sites, expect to get a piece of crap in a brown box at your doorstep.. this is even more the case with "tourbillon" watches I'd say.

chisin

Renowned Member
18/8/10
@OP - from my experience, I think a point to note is that, for most models from the higher-end luxury brands (Breguet, JLC, Patek, etc), whatever they are trying to pass off as replicas of the original will be wayyyyyyy inaccurate compared to gen - there will always be obvious tells. This is especially so with dress watch designs - and even MORE so with dress watches which are skeleton/ displayed movement/ tourbillon types.

I really doubt there's a good rep of the Breguet in your picture - those that I've seen are poor copies. And while it is possible that there are reps of this with actual tourbillon movement, it'll be a Chinese tourbillon movement, and you'd know straight away from looking at it that it's one of the Chinese tourbillon movements used by rep factories (designs are quite distinctive).

Orex

Looking Around
9/2/11
Thank you. This makes sense. I guess for a fusee watch for my collection I have to find a proper vintage pocket at a reasonable price

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
Has anyone seen this watch via any of the TD's? I am searching but struggling to find this or a similar model.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
That is nice, but no rep of that one..

But I like mine...
Tourb3.jpg

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
That's a beauty, Wingnut. I thought you'd sold it.

massimopirrera1973

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/3/16
unfortunally there is no very good or great breguet replica....
excpet maybe for type XX.

i never understood why they dont try to make at least one good one of a basic only - time watch, with closed back.