• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet Chrono

krispee

1/5/12
Hi all

forgot to post my pics of the newest addition, a Breguet Chrono from Rochest.

breguetchrono_1.jpg

breguetchrono_2.jpg

breguetchrono_3.jpg

breguetchrono_4.jpg

breguetchrono_5.jpg

love this watch, not too far away from the original to boot, but not my first priority when buying the watch.....

thanks for looking

Kris

dlc.nla

23/8/11
That's super sexy! About how thin would you say it is?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
I know this is probably one of the quietest subsections, but I gotta say, thats a beautiful watch mate. Wear it with pride!

krispee

1/5/12
Bonesey: yeah, it is a tad quiet it`s true, maybe that also parallels the interest in Breguet in general, not the most wanted of watches in the replica world, but to me that`s ok......i`m thinking of doing a proper review of it when i have the time, it`s pretty close to the original.....

Great watch, love these watches! What's the movement?
it`s a copy of the Lemania movement, i think it`s a Seagull.....

Kris

jliu500

Horology Curious
20/5/12
I received an Omega Moon watch rep with that Seagull ST-19 movement this week, and I can't wait until I order a Patek and Breguet with the same movement, but with either a working moonphase or power indicator complication. Definately not a 1:1 replication, but it's the best values out there for the quality and stunning case back window view.

krispee

1/5/12
I received an Omega Moon watch rep with that Seagull ST-19 movement this week, and I can't wait until I order a Patek and Breguet with the same movement, but with either a working moonphase or power indicator complication. Definately not a 1:1 replication, but it's the best values out there for the quality and stunning case back window view.
sounds cool, definitely a good view...

Kris