• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR03 diver bezel insert replacement search

M.Jules

Renowned Member
Supporting Vendor
Supporter
6/1/13
Hi all!

Any one of you know where i can source a bezel insert replacement for my diver other than the TD's?

Mine have a few scratches

Gen or rep, i don't really care

Thanks!

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Bezel insert? There's no insert, right?
Which diver model are you referring to exactly?

Enjybenjy4

Looking Around
11/5/21
Hi.

He's referring to the BR03-92 Diver.
I have the same question, the blue coating on the bezel is not very resilient. I too am after this part, I asked Puretime but apparently they have no stock of parts due to a recent raid.

Can anyone else advise?

I'm also after the crown and stem for the BR03-88 Aviation (with the ETA 988.333 calibre like original, which it actually is!).

Thanks!

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Hi.

He's referring to the BR03-92 Diver.
I have the same question, the blue coating on the bezel is not very resilient. I too am after this part, I asked Puretime but apparently they have no stock of parts due to a recent raid.

Can anyone else advise?

I'm also after the crown and stem for the BR03-88 Aviation (with the ETA 988.333 calibre like original, which it actually is!).

Thanks!

Yes, I understand it has to be a 03-88. But which one exactly. The blue one indeed has a insert. Perhaps its easier to to get a complete bezel from a TD.

Btw why do you need a stem and crown for the br 03-88?
Did the crown broke from the stem? If so and you still have the crown. Look for a stem extension. As the stem for a 988.333 is hard to find. Best chances are eBay or cousins.uk

Last edited:

Enjybenjy4

Looking Around
11/5/21
Hi.

The stem and crown somehow managed to detach and fall somewhere. I have now got a new stem from Cousins but nowhere can I find a crown...any ideas?

Enjybenjy4

Looking Around
11/5/21

Stem fitted, now just left with the crown. Surely can be sourced from a TD?

Normally I'd send this off but the cost is ridiculous given that I can repair myself!

Commander Straker

17/1/17
UK
Yes, I understand it has to be a 03-88. But which one exactly. The blue one indeed has a insert. Perhaps its easier to to get a complete bezel from a TD.

Btw why do you need a stem and crown for the br 03-88?
Did the crown broke from the stem? If so and you still have the crown. Look for a stem extension. As the stem for a 988.333 is hard to find. Best chances are eBay or cousins.uk
Hi @TBK, who or what is cousins.uk, please?

I need to find a case insert for the front corner of my BR03 bronze Diver. Any bright ideas?

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany
I also have a crown problem on a diver rep.
The black plastic cover is spinning freely when I want to wind the watch.
How to superglue or fix this ? Can I just pull the black ring and try superglue, I guess that finding a new crown will prove impossible ?
Any smart idea ? Tks.