• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bought my first watch from InTime

EngineerGuY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/22
Things have been smooth thus far. Received an email about 24 hours after my purchase. QC pictures received 4 days after that and shipping tracking just received, although the tracking isn't the correct number for the carrier they said it's with. I think that is just a small issue, it will get resolved. Will update when tracking actual works and watch arrives. Looking forward to it as the pictures looked AMAZING!! Great communication so far with Ryan.

Reactions: John Williams

EngineerGuY

25/7/22
Watch is now in the US and being shipped from NY apparently. Not sure if Ryan is there and just happened to have my exact watch in stock but regardless, it's in transit now to Chicago where I live. Will post pictures once it arrives. Expecting the highest quality replica for over $500usd.

EngineerGuY

25/7/22
I was wrong, the watch isn't in the US.... still in transit. Regardless, great communication with Ryan on their end. Just a waiting game.

EngineerGuY

25/7/22
Watch arrived in the United States at the NYC distribution center. Left the center for my local USPS center in Illinois. I'd imagine it should arrive by the weekend likely if all goes well. Will continue to update and share pictures once it does arrive.

Reactions: Texas2Tenn

EngineerGuY

25/7/22
Watch is arriving TODAY at my house!! Just got the notification!!! The wait is over.... I'll get pictures posted once it arrives. Rolex Submariner with black dial from Clean Factor.

EngineerGuY

25/7/22
So here is my watch. I love it, everything is nearly identical to authentic. Aside from the "X" and crown in the inside of the bezel not matching up to the hash marks. They never can get that right sadly which is odd. For nearly $600 you'd think that would get corrected but love the watch!

IMG-0975.jpg
IMG-0976.jpg
IMG-0978.jpg
IMG-0979.jpg
IMG-0981.jpg
IMG-0982.jpg
IMG-0983.jpg

Reactions: Raddave

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Watch looks good, same one I'm waiting on.

Don't worry about the rehaut crown not lining up. If you think it's bad a $600 rep doesn't always get them straight, wait until you find out a $10K genuine Rolex don't always get them lined up either.

Congrats and enjoy!

EngineerGuY

25/7/22
Watch looks good, same one I'm waiting on.

Don't worry about the rehaut crown not lining up. If you think it's bad a $600 rep doesn't always get them straight, wait until you find out a $10K genuine Rolex don't always get them lined up either.

Congrats and enjoy!
Yes I've seen some Rolex rehauts be off, I know their QC isn't always exact either so that isn't an exact tell all the time. But my watch is very nice, I am very happy for the most part. Looking at the Pepsi or Batman next likely.

Reactions: rowl3yV2

EngineerGuY

25/7/22
Beautiful watch! Congrats! Thanks for sharing photos. Even though I am still waiting for my first, I am thinking about what my next one will be. A classic sub is hard to pass up.

Agreed, the watch really is gorgeous and well made. The band does squeak a little but that will go away once it's worn in a little more. Even real rolex do that. I'm looking forward to my next watch, either Pepsi or Batman, not sure which.

Reactions: Texas2Tenn