• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bought a few

Pbballer8

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/8/22
I have bought a few from intime06 and have had great success. Highly recommend!

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Any pictures or timelines etc?

It's always helpful to have this kind of information on reviews, if at all possible.

Reactions: KushBandit

Pbballer8

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/8/22
I didn’t take any photos but timeline was about a month long from ordering to getting it. Pretty decent speed!

Hbomar93

Horology Curious
18/5/20
Do you contact Ryan first? Or do you order the watches then do that. I’ve also read if you use a CC it takes you to a dummy website to pick watch parts that add up to the price of what you’re buying. Any info is welcome!

Thank you all!

Hbomar93

Horology Curious
18/5/20
It was a user with a previously banned account. They created a new one to try and circumvent the previous ban, which failed.
He was talking about intime06 who I’m working with so jus making sure he wasn’t a shill or a troll. I have since been in contact with Ryan, his email response was within 12 hours. Given the time change, I’m impressed.

Texas2Tenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/22
Tennessee
He was talking about intime06 who I’m working with so jus making sure he wasn’t a shill or a troll. I have since been in contact with Ryan, his email response was within 12 hours. Given the time change, I’m impressed.
You are in good shape. Work the deal out with Ryan through email and he will take good care of you. The hardest part is waiting for the shipping. Which depending on where you are in the world, could not be all that long.

Hbomar93

Horology Curious
18/5/20
You are in good shape. Work the deal out with Ryan through email and he will take good care of you. The hardest part is waiting for the shipping. Which depending on where you are in the world, could not be all that long.
I’ve been in touch with Ryan. I’ve bought replicas before, albeit not from site listed on the TD. So I guess I’m lucky I didn’t get burned. Watches still in good shape too. But this is definitely a better process… talking to them before etc. he said they would send QC pics after 5-7 days. And they’ve sent me some in house pics. Pretty comfortable so far.

Reactions: Texas2Tenn