• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BIG WARNING - Do not Google TDs to order a watch.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
If ordering from a TD follow the instructions in their sections here on RWI. https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums/trusted-dealers-wanna-buy-a-watch-click-here.137/

There are a numerous scam sites using the names of TDs here.

For example:

https://marvellousreplica.co/en_gb/

That is not the real MReplica MarvellousReplica

More examples https://supermirrorwatch.com/en/

That is not the real sead1999 SuperMirrors

https://truetime168.co/en/

That is not the real truetime168 Truetime168

Happy hunting everyone and do not get ripped off by these scam sites.

Downrange

Horology Curious
27/3/22
good day
I ordered and paid for a watch with INTIME they followed up with a email one week plus saying they sent QC pictures, I have not received these pictures-looked in all folders.

I asked several times to just resend but the responses is always
"The QC Images have been resent. Please check your email (including the spam folder) and let us know what you think.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Ryan

Why cant they just resend after all I am getting the responses
Did I get fooled into a fake account, I do believe I followed the correct links.
should I just have them send the watch and hope for the best

kindest regards
Draz

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
@Downrange

It is strange that they can't resend, but to trouble shoot, in case it did go to a spam folder or was blocked, maybe send them a PM (with your order number) and ask them to send to a different email address?

Then you know if the issue is your side or theirs.

The website looks correct because it ties back to their forum page.

I for one would not accept a watch, without first having seen QC pictures, but your call.

Reactions: g00n

Downrange

Horology Curious
27/3/22
@Downrange

It is strange that they can't resend, but to trouble shoot, in case it did go to a spam folder or was blocked, maybe send them a PM (with your order number) and ask them to send to a different email address?

Then you know if the issue is your side or theirs.

The website looks correct because it ties back to their forum page.

I for one would not accept a watch, without first having seen QC pictures, but your call.
I did receive just 6 pictures attached to a email thread that's it, I accepted the QC and I am waiting for the watch. Hopefully this week,
As a long haul truck driver I am away for long periods, my apologies if you felt I was non responsive on a timely manner. Thank you for your patience.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I did receive just 6 pictures attached to a email thread that's it, I accepted the QC and I am waiting for the watch. Hopefully this week,
As a long haul truck driver I am away for long periods, my apologies if you felt I was non responsive on a timely manner. Thank you for your patience.

Best of luck Sir,

Glad it was resolved. Hopefully the watch will be everything you expect and it's on your wrist soon.

Drive safe

☘️

nunyabusiness

Supporter
Certified
16/9/21
Wokeville, USA
I've seen numerous posts on Reddit of people being scammed by a fake JTime site, and also a fake PureTime site.

Whenever anyone asks where to get shit, I always post the link to the RWI TD forum, and tell them to never google shit, for exactly that reason.

It's a bummer seeing multiple people per week out $500 because they didn't realize that there were fake sites out there.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Makes me sick too, and can happen so easily.

But no one can ever say that the information isn't available, for free, people just rush in unfortunately, at their peril.

Certainly makes me thankful that I found this awesome site when I started my journey into replica watches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavin4 and Anaanis

Jjscott

Looking Around
14/10/22
Is anyone familiar with luxuryreplica.io
or elitereplicawatch.is
i am new here so not sure if it is ok to ask about specific dealers.
both have a watch I like but I fear I like them too much to cloud my judgement

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
BUMP.

I see a lot of people being ripped off still by scam sites using TDs names.

Reactions: TESLA760

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
DON'T GET RIPPED OFF

Bumpity bump

Tattered

Horology Curious
Patron
Certified
31/10/23
USA
Great info, thanks. In finding this forum, I found a Ton of websites offering “too good to be true” prices, etc. A lot frame the names of their websites after known factories and TD’s. If I hadn’t already been burned on an attempt (very bad attempt) to buy a rep, I’m sure I would have been burned by one of them, lol. Glad I have found RWI.

Reactions: C Master

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
218802456-357671382395982-4914451632221875514-n.jpg

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
How the hell do these scammers get their sites to pop up on page 1 and #1 when you search for a TD's name?

Pops3434

Known Member
13/7/23
USA
This info and warning has been available for years here and people are still doing it on a daily basis. Unbelievable!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
This requires a New Year bump unfortunately.