• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big disappointment from PURETIMEWATCH

paschos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/11
I receive a PPF Patek 5612 which received DOA.
The watch suffering a disassembled micro rotor and damaged balance wheel.
I send pictures to PURETIMEWATCH clearly showing the problem and after one day they responded to me to wind the watch.
After asking them to see the pictures the came to me back apologizing and asking me to ship the watch back on my expense but excluding FedEx DHL Arramex UPS.
Only with EMS which does have no branch at my location.
I am questioning my self why they don’t arrange a pick up from my place ?
How can be trusted dealer when actually they are not taking any responsibility against they’re clients?
Please concider that the TDs are payed in advance and we clients we do that I order to feel kind secured.
For me personally was last time that i use PURETIMEWATCH also PPF
Thanks for hosting me

xxxray328

16/7/21
Same happend to me, waited 6 months for the watch. Got cheep bad mechanism who broke after a month. Send it back to China, and waiting almost 3 months, watch is stucked on the customs. PURETIME are not helping at all, they could offer a new watch, they could call the customs, but none, 0 support.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Same happend to me, waited 6 months for the watch. Got cheep bad mechanism who broke after a month. Send it back to China, and waiting almost 3 months, watch is stucked on the customs. PURETIME are not helping at all, they could offer a new watch, they could call the customs, but none, 0 support.
I'm sorry that this happened, but we can't control the speed of the delivery, and occasionally things like this happen that we don't want to encounter, I hope you can cooperate with us to solve it, we will be responsible to the end instead of letting you go.

Reactions: eBoy

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I receive a PPF Patek 5612 which received DOA.
The watch suffering a disassembled micro rotor and damaged balance wheel.
I send pictures to PURETIMEWATCH clearly showing the problem and after one day they responded to me to wind the watch.
After asking them to see the pictures the came to me back apologizing and asking me to ship the watch back on my expense but excluding FedEx DHL Arramex UPS.
Only with EMS which does have no branch at my location.
I am questioning my self why they don’t arrange a pick up from my place ?
How can be trusted dealer when actually they are not taking any responsibility against they’re clients?
Please concider that the TDs are payed in advance and we clients we do that I order to feel kind secured.
For me personally was last time that i use PURETIMEWATCH also PPF
Thanks for hosting me
Our after-sales team may give wrong guidance because they did not understand the problem you described, and I am sorry for that.

We are a very small company, and there is no way to cooperate with overseas courier companies, so there is no way for us to ask the courier to pick up the package. The courier needs to be contacted by yourself, because the cross-border courier cannot be paid on delivery, so you need to pay the courier fee in advance .

Because only EMS can be sent back to China , if you use other express, it is equivalent to throwing your watch directly into the garbage dump.

There is a problem with the watch, this is something we don't want to happen, I hope you can have some patience with us and we cooperate with each other to solve this matter. Agree?

Reactions: eBoy

paschos

15/1/11
You are literally telling me the following:
That you cannot control your supplier
You are not able to deal with overseas problems
And you are asking me to undertake the expenses plus to wait at list other one or two months.
At the contrary you are getting payed from as in advance.
I proposed you to send me a complete movement because you state to me you were not able to send the pair part that is needed and you refused because you can’t undertake the expenses.
And again what your added value ?
Why you are truste dealer ?
Actually you stated that you are a small company and your response to my problem is through the watch to the bin or do what is convenient to me!!
I wondering am I me thing that way am I me so unlucky?
Did Amy one in this forum had any similar experience?
Can Admin make comment ?
Thanks in advance all of the fellows here that propably bothering them but I feel the need to protect others of the potential frustration that may experience.
For me the only acceptable solution is either the parts needed for repair or a complete movement and don’t take under your consideration that’s also 200 usd cost for me to pay the watchsmith that I am accepting to do

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That you cannot control your supplier
Yes, we cannot control, we can only do QC and ensure watch is working well when shipping out on our side.

You are not able to deal with overseas problems
Except for a very small number of large companies such as Amazon and Apple, which can provide door-to-door pick-up, compared to them, we may not even be considered small companies, at most micro-companies, so we really cannot provide door-to-door pick-up service.

And you are asking me to undertake the expenses plus to wait at list other one or two months.
I hope you can understand, because cross-border express delivery cannot be paid on delivery. We would be more than happy for you to send it back to us if it is available freight collect.

At the contrary you are getting payed from as in advance.
Because the industry is like this, in order to ensure avoiding scammers, we must receive the full amount of money before we can ship. That's why look for TD deals, to avoid the seller disappearing after you paid.

I proposed you to send me a complete movement because you state to me you were not able to send the pair part that is needed and you refused because you can’t undertake the expenses.
The price of this movement far exceeds our profit, so you can buy one first, then send the broken one back to us, and we will refund the movement money to you.

And again what your added value ?
Let you avoid buying bad rep watch and have after-sale protection.

Why you are truste dealer ?
Because I have been providing good service and not disappearing after receiving money. Just as I am still answering your questions with you now, I have not disappeared.

Actually you stated that you are a small company and your response to my problem is through the watch to the bin or do what is convenient to me!!
Because we can't cooperate with DHL, UPS courier companies, compared to Apple and Amazon, we may not even be considered a small company.

I wondering am I me thing that way am I me so unlucky?
Because this is a mechanical watch, it is normal for such a thing to happen, although the probability is very low, it will still happen.

Did Amy one in this forum had any similar experience?
Many people have experienced.

Can Admin make comment ?

@eBoy

Thanks in advance all of the fellows here that propably bothering them but I feel the need to protect others of the potential frustration that may experience.
Your welcome, you can send it back to us, we will help you deal with it, and we can replace it with a new one if the protective film is not torn off.

For me the only acceptable solution is either the parts needed for repair or a complete movement and don’t take under your consideration that’s also 200 usd cost for me to pay the watchsmith that I am accepting to do
The movement of this 5712 cannot be bought at all, and the manufacturer does not sell it, so it can only be sent back to us for a new movement. If the protective film is not torn off, we can replace the whole watch for you.

[Mod edit / eBoy: I made the questions italic and bold for easier reading]

Last edited by a moderator:

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
ray donovan omg GIF by Sky

@paschos Seriously, man? 🙄

@P..DR..D We may need senior help here. This is above my pay grade. 🤦

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks for the tag @eBoy & for calling me old :cry:

@paschos

I'm not Admin, far from it, but you have left your review, 'warning others' and asked some questions.

Whilst I sympathise with your situation, Puretime have answered all your questions and offered a solution. If the movement is not available it's not available. I've seen several issues across the forum with regard to the delicate nature of the 5712 movement. You seem to just be unlucky in this instance.

Coincidentally I had a similar situation with another TD, movement issues on a different watch & watchsmith could not repair.

While the general consensus is to NEVER ship back to China, I did via regular tracked post (not courier) because I had nothing to lose.

The TD received it, eventually, and the watch was sent back with a new movement. It was a gamble, I was very lucky, but I had no other options. And I hate to say, but neither do you.

I don't mean to be blunt, but imho you have 2 options: Send it back or don't.

At the moment you have a watch that isnt working. So leave it as a paperweight, or pay the $20ish to ship it back tracked and hopefully it gets resolved.

Or dont.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Thanks for the tag @eBoy & for calling me old :cry:
Sorry Fireplace GIF by South Park

I meant to write "senior staff" instead of "senior (citizen)". 🤪😘
@paschos

I'm not Admin, far from it, but you have left your review, 'warning others' and asked some questions.

Whilst I sympathise with your situation, Puretime have answered all your questions and offered a solution. If the movement is not available it's not available. I've seen several issues across the forum with regard to the delicate nature of the 5712 movement. You seem to just be unlucky in this instance.

Coincidentally I had a similar situation with another TD, movement issues on a different watch & watchsmith could not repair.

While the general consensus is to NEVER ship back to China, I did via regular tracked post (not courier) because I had nothing to lose.

The TD received it, eventually, and the watch was sent back with a new movement. It was a gamble, I was very lucky, but I had no other options. And I hate to say, but neither do you.

I don't mean to be blunt, but imho you have 2 options: Send it back or don't.

At the moment you have a watch that isnt working. So leave it as a paperweight, or pay the $20ish to ship it back tracked and hopefully it gets resolved.

Or dont.
This is why I summoned @P..DR..D: To get a polite, friendly and patient response. I have used up my shit talk credit for this month, perhaps even the entire year, so I don't want to get in trouble with the boss..

@paschos you should take @P..DR..D's words to your heart and serously reevaluate your expectations in reps and the rep business. This is not Amazon. If you need pick-up service and 24 months state-regulated guarantee, I would suggest you order Tissot or Citizen from a licensed retailer.

Micolash

Supporter
Certified
11/3/23
EU
Why they are still trusted dealers here ?

Mate, I fully understand your frustration at receiving a broken watch. What I don't understand is why are you so mad at PT. When you received the QCs, the watch was working, right? otherwise you would not have accepted it (I believe if there were, you would have noticed the disassembled rotor or any other damage). So something happened during the shipment. You were unlucky, but unfortunately these things can happen. And although it's not his fault, PT has offered you to send the watch back to get it repaired or even replaced, like any other td, store, amazon etc. And he is here answering all your criticisms in the best way, offering you the solution to the problem and giving you instructions on how to do it (remember you are handling an illegal counterfeit item so there must be certain precautions with shipments). This is why he is a trusted dealer. What did he do wrong?

xxxray328

16/7/21
Mate, I fully understand your frustration at receiving a broken watch. What I don't understand is why are you so mad at PT. When you received the QCs, the watch was working, right? otherwise you would not have accepted it (I believe if there were, you would have noticed the disassembled rotor or any other damage). So something happened during the shipment. You were unlucky, but unfortunately these things can happen. And although it's not his fault, PT has offered you to send the watch back to get it repaired or even replaced, like any other td, store, amazon etc. And he is here answering all your criticisms in the best way, offering you the solution to the problem and giving you instructions on how to do it (remember you are handling an illegal counterfeit item so there must be certain precautions with shipments). This is why he is a trusted dealer. What did he do wrong?
M8 its bullshit, same happend to me. Their quality check is bullshit, my broke after a month. Is this a QC? Its a BSQC.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
How should someone controlling a movement be aware that it WILL break in a month ????
You can come out from a medical check and have a heart Attac on the stairs.

xxxray328

16/7/21
Still haven't taken your meds ?
I've always felt sorry for guys like you. Everyone made fun of them at school. And then the Internet and the forum were born. At least now no one is snapping at you live. And you can jerk off as much as you want: hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760