• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So how much time do you guys wait

watchace

Renowned Member
4/1/07
What's the golden rule as to the time between having rep's shipped to your home address.

Already itching to get some more stuff but I dont want to raise any flags with customs, and my last rep was received about a week ago.

Cheers.

jkerouac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/06
Unless you are buying in massive quantities and/or are already being watched by the FBI or CIA, I think you have a long way to go before customs would pay attention to you.

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Ive gotten as much as 3 reps in one week and no problems.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
Happy T said:
First go outside and look up into the sky. If you see black helecopters you should lay low.

It helps to wear one of these. http://zapatopi.net/afdb/build.html

BAHAHAHA! i'm gonna make me a AFDB!

no golden rule to reps, but for pocketbook sake, i limit to two a month... sometimes 3. rare occasions... 9.

watchace

Renowned Member
4/1/07
Allrighty then!!! and away we goooo........

Just wondering because I never had reps delivered to my home address before and I did notice on the first one that arrived about a week ago that customs did open the package, so I figured i'd ask before going crazy!

I also just moved to Canada and Im not really sure how tuff the customs issue is around here, although that tin foil beanie deflector is not a bad idea :lol:

Thanks